💧💞{Hopeless}Adam X Seme Male Reader

⚠️ WARNING A LITTLE BIT OF HOMOPHOBIA! AND A LITTLE BIT OF HITTING (ABUSE)⚠️

Song: Hopeless by Always Never THIS SONG IS AMAZING IM LISTENING TO IT RN
I guess a little angst but there is definitely fluff.
Sorry if he a lil ooc but I think this Adam was nice so like-
PLOT:
So in this Oneshot you and Adam fall for each other but his stupid FUCKING aunt's don't approve and forbid you to see each other. But you met again one day because you were hoping to look for him at S.
Btw the bolded words are lyrics but they won't be all the lyrcis I'll skip a couple of lines i never did this before so let me know how I did.

Your Pov:
Y'all are teenagers right now
Me and Ainosuke were skating together as usual. We do it everyday sometimes just to see each other. Me and Adam have gotten closer since we met that day.

You wanted me back since last fall
*Flashback* still your pov
I was skating by myself when I saw a person around my age with a hoodie and they were carrying a skateboard. They looked at me for a brief moment but quickly looked away to continue what they was doing. Me being curious I asked if they skated. And they turned around and said yes. Turns out the they was a he. "Wanna skate Together then?" I ask. "Sure"
No something ain't right
We skated together and it was enjoyable watching him skate. He was really talented. We talked for a while but he had to go. I learned that his name is Ainosuke Shindo. I asked if he would like to meet up here at the same time tommorow. He accepted and I was excited to see his skills again. Ever since that day we've been skating together and even meeting up away from the skate park.
I can see it in your eyes
We soon started to develop feeling for one another. I confessed about 2 weeks after and we then started dating. But it was hard to go on dates and stuff because he became busier and we had to keep our relationship a secret since his family's pretty famous. It was all going well until one fateful day.
"Hey baby, how was the interview" "It was boring I just wanted to get out of there and come see you" he says hugging you. "I was so lonely out here" you say pouting "Well, I'll always be with you ok"
You gave me your word but that wasn't enough.
A little timeskip.
3rd person
"AINOSUKE!" "Yes is something wrong?" He ask one of his aunt's. "YES VERY!" "I SAW YOU KISS THAT BOY!" "So what if it's a boy"
*Slaps*:his aunt hits him as he falls to the ground.
"AINOSUKE WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" "KISSING ON ANOTHER MALE!?" "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" "DID WE NOT TEACH YOU WELL ENOUGH?!" "THAT IS IT YOU ARE NEVER ALLOWED TO SEE HIM EVER AGAIN!" His aunt's yell at him. *Kicks* "YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" "Yes we can Ainosuke because were going to send you to America in 3 days." "Maybe you'll learn the difference between right and wrong there" one aunt says. And with that they leave a now heartbroken Ainosuke.
The roles have now changed so who can you trust.

The next day: Your pov:
I get a text from Ainosuke. "This late at night is something wrong?"

Text:

You: what's wrong baby Is something the matter

Ainosuke:
We just need to talk.
Meet me at the skate park in 10 minutes.

You: Ok baby, I hope everything's alright
Read

Your pov:
I arrive at the skate park and see my boyfriend walking towards me with his head down and his hoodie on.
I really hope this isn't bad.
It's Hopeless for us
So Hopeless for us
"Hey babe what's the matter you look upset" I say in a worried tone. "(Male name) we- we can't be together anymore!" "WHAT! WHY?!" "THIS IS TOO SUDDEN WHO SAID SOMETHING TO YOU?!" "N-NO ONE!" "I JUST- I don't think I can be with you any longer." "I won't see you ever again. He says looking down.
Oh baby I tried I think we might be lost "I'm sorry, goodbye (male name)" without another word he runs away. After that night I've been checking all my emails and text messages to see if He ever checked in or something. But he didn't. I've been doing this for 2 whole months now but still, no avail.
After that I gave up
Seven feet down, bout to bury my loss

*7 years later* I say seven because Im thinking that when they showed flashbacks from Joe, Cherry and adam's teenage years they were the same age as reki and langa and their 17 so this means their 24 or 25 depending on when their birthday is.

Your 25 Adam is 24
No one's POV: Your about to go skating against Langa in S right now. Apparently Adam was supposed to make a special appearance today to see Langa. When Adam arrives everyone cheers. You ignore him and pull your hood up. The countdown starts and you and Langa start off. He was in the lead at first until you gained speed and passed him. His skating reminded you of someone. It reminded you of Ainosuke.
The roles have now changed, so who can you trust
However As adam was watching he found himself attracted to your skating. It seemed familiar to him.
As your thinking about all those memories he passes you. You quickly snap back to reality and regain your poster and try an catch up to him. But it was too late. You lost by a hair and got angered for being distracted by such a thing. Adam then comes up to Langa and starts praising him. You didn't notice that your hood came off. As Adam is praising Langa for his skating skills he stops when he saw very familiar hair. "It's can't be" he thought.
It's Hopeless for us, so Hopeless for us.
You leave S and he follows you ignoring Langa and the others. He followed you all the way to the skate park where it all started. He wanted to make sure he was correct so he said your name hoping you'd respond.
"(Male name)?" You look up and turn around as your name was being called by a very familiar voice. It was one you haven't heard in years. "Babe, is that you?" You ask. He takes off his mask and you stare in disbelief. "(MALE NAME!)" He starts to tear up and runs towards you as you catch him in your arms. "It's really you!" He says squeezing your shirt.
So tell me if you really want it
"I missed you" you couldn't hold it in anymore. You missed him too. "I was so lonely, I just wanted to see you" you say. "I know I'm sorry but I don't have a choice" "M-my aunt's that sent me to America so that I wouldn't be able to see you again" he says crying as he remembers the events.
Yeah tell me are you bein honest
"I'm just glad your here" "no one can get in the way now" he looks up at you "(Male name) I love you and I always have" "I love you too Ainosuke" with that being said you both share a sweet, loving, passionate kiss. A kiss that your lips no longer remembered. You both regained your love and stayed with each other from there on.
The roles have now changed si who can you trust. It's hopless for us so hopless for us

Ok guys let me know how I did I been listening to this song the whole time while writing this.