They get in a fight

WARNING VIOLENCE
(Had to remove the image wattpad flagged it)

Ok so I enjoyed making one of these in my tbhk book so I decided why not? Plus I have nothing else as if right now. And sorry bout the quality it's as blurry as my edits 💀👁️👄👁️✋🏾

Reki: He got in a fight at school.
Some boys were making fun of your relationship. He didn't care until they said something about you so he went over there to confront him. You tried to hold him back but before you knew it all you saw was red hair moving like crazy. Then you realized that they were fighting. . "What did you just say?" "Your relationship is totally trash like do you even love each oth-.
He was punching the boy but that boy put up a fight but Reki came through so like yeah... You and Langa had to drag his ass off the boy.  He got suspended for 2 days.

Langa: You were shookethed.
Some boys were talking about him because he was gay. "What's wrong with him he could have gotten all the chicks but instead he chooses another boy. Langa heard this and stood up and went over to the main one. "Why is my sexuality any of your concern?" He asked. "Because your wasting your time with him." Langa tried to hold in his anger but failed. "You should just go get a girlfriend inste-" You looked at langa as you covered your mouth. He actually kicked that bitch- then he started stepping on him. Reki tried to stop him by grabbing into his legs but because he's shorter than him he went with his leg. Suspended for 2 days
Langa: The one kicking

Miya: Y'all were just hanging together at school when those boys from that one episode decided to come over and talk shit about you. He just slapped the bitch. Aye man he small but mighty. "DON'T TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT YOU STUPID FUCKING SLIMES!" "I AM SO SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF YOUR SHIT!"  Suspended for 3 days

Cherry:
This one was very enjoyable to write😂) OOOOH BOY! He had to return to his teenage years. Y'all were out with the others (Reki, langa miya, shadow and Joe) when your ex boyfriend came up and started insulting you because you left him for Cherry. At least that's how he saw it. Cherry was calm at first but when he saw how uncomfortable you were he got up. Joe saw his face and tried to stop him but it was too late he was already putting his hair up in a ponytail. "K-KOARU DON'T NOT IN FRONT OF THE KIDS!" "Shut up Joe I'm about to beat this bitch ass!"

"Come outside" "for what?" "We gon fight" you and Joe knew he was serious because he took his glasses and his shoes off."Aaah Shit!" "Here we go again" says Joe. "Oh please what's a pretty boy like you gonna do?" "The only person getting their ass whooped is you." He said. Reki, miya and Langa and shadow doubted cherry and told him he was gonna get his ass beat. "Um you guys should go stop him he's Gonan get hurt." Says Langa. "You think Cherry is the one who's gonna get hurt?" Ask Joe "Oh no kids you haven't seen the real Cherry." You say as you and Joe start laughing. They were confused at first but when they started they were really surprised. While cherry was beating his ass Miya decided to record while Reki was laughing and Langa and shadow were scared of cherry. "WHO ASS YOU GON WHOOP BITCH!?" "WHOOP MY ASS! WHOOP MY ASS! WHOOP MY ASS BITCH!" You and Joe had to pull him off. After that day the kids never see Cherry the same before ever again.

Tadashi: Boy Tadashi wasn't playin' 😂
You were at an interview with Adam and he was there as your servant of course. After the interview this man around y'all age got drunk and started flirting with you and being a little too close. "Hey hot stuff" "how about you rock my world tonight eh" Tadashi came up and grabbed your arm. "Babe let's go" "who are you?" Asked the man. "His boyfriend now leave him alone" "huh you would actually date someone like him?" "Your too sexy for that, how bout you come with me toni-" *BAM!*

Tadashi: the one in blue

All you know Is that the man was on the floor covering his face. Adam saw and pulled Tadashi away before he could do anymore damage. "HEY!" Yelled the man's real boyfriend. Tadashi said nothing and turned around and went to hit him too but before he could hit him again you and Adam grabbed him by his arms and tried to leave but then the man said something about your family so. Adam and you let him go. It wasn't y'all problem anymore you just left it all to Tadashi he probably needed to release some steam anyways.

Adam: Adam Had a meeting with a rivalry family and.. It didn't go so well. The other man started talking shit about his family business and shit. Then he saw you and was like "Your actually dating this loser?" Adam was just tired of hearing his shit so he reached across the table and started hitting this bitch. "Who's the loser now damn bitch?!" "M-MR. AINOSUKE YOU HAVE TO STOP THIS INSTANT!" Yelled Tadashi. "NO THIS DAMN DOG NEEDS A LESSON HE CAN REMEMBER!" "STOP IT BABE!" yeah so he stopped after you whispered something in his ear.
Adam: the one in the short sleeve

I hope y'all enjoyed this special chapter 😂 btw im made a Adam x Male Reader story so if you want to read it you can it's not finsihed though.