"Nice to see you again"

6/4/1960

6:23

Cloudy

~

"Shit, sorry!"

...

If you thought getting up at six in the morning was a crime, imagine getting up at four.

I was walking down the street doing my route to the police station, I had gotten up around 4:12 in the morning, yesterday I went to bed around 19:01, it was for the only reason because I was tired, I wasn't planning on leaving the house today, but Wilbur, one of my superiors had called me at 3:43 in the morning to tell me he needed to talk to me and Minx, he needed us to be there around 7:00, but I like to be on time, and even show up a little early.

When I got up, I noticed Nick's door was open, and well.... Clay and he were sleeping together, and there were some suitcases lying randomly on the floor, so I closed the door carefully so as not to make any noise, and then went to the kitchen to make them breakfast and put a note that 

I wouldn't be in in the morning, and have fun.

Today was Saturday, so I figured they wouldn't be working today, but I wouldn't risk them burning my kitchen trying to make pancakes or bacon strips, so I prepared it for them, I have more experience in food, I don't know if they do too, but let's be honest, they look like they have never touched a frying pan in their lives.

I had crashed into a girl, the good thing is that she was pretty drunk, she didn't know what was around her, I was going to help her, but I saw that her friends were looking for her and I walked away from her making it someone else's problem.

The police station was not far away, I only had to pass a few streets and we would be there, but before I could react and look around to see where I was, someone threw me into an alley and covered my mouth, at first I was confused, and did not know what was happening, but I relaxed when I saw that it was only Minx doing something stupid.

"Hey Georgie" Minx mocked me and took his hand away from my mouth.

"Jesus, do you have to do this to me every time we go with Wilbur?" She let out a few laughs and then looked at me and stuck her tongue out at me.

"You're so innocent, or come on now, you're having fun with me! I'm funny, you said that once."

"Exactly, I once said it, and I regret it."

"Oh come on!"

"We don't have much time to waste, surely Wilbur is waiting for us, so what are we waiting for?"

I left the alley and started walking towards where the police station was, ignoring the fact that Minx was behind me. She was walking at the same pace as me, and there was a moment where she stood next to me, which made me uncomfortable.

"Tell me George, who were the men yesterday?" She seemed to start a conversation, but I simply wanted silence, but it would be rude not to answer when asked.

"Well, let's just say they rented two rooms in my house, and now they basically live with me."

"Eww."

"Why 'Eww'?"

"Well, it's cool to have two of your own age living with you and you know, but man, those two 

look like boyfriends, and you don't want to be there when they fuck, do you?"

"Let's see, exactly, they are boyfriends, and I've already warned them that if they want to have sex they'd have to do it when I'm not home."