"An end?"

15/6/1960

7:12

Sunny/Cloudy

~

"WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP, AND OUR FAVORITE ROCK IS SHIP!!"

....

How nice to think that this trip was going to be peaceful and uninterrupted, well, it was quite the opposite.

Dream and Sapnap were in the back of the back car singing random songs and as Tubbo and Ranboo were in the seats next to me, they had taken advantage of it.

The car we were in was driven by Quackity, and I must say he was getting on my nerves, yesterday I finally got them to forgive each other, but they still hated each other's guts.

"Isn't it amazing Pandas? We've been waiting for this day our whole lives!" Dream said excitedly, I had never seen him so happy, it seems like they were really looking forward to this.

"I know my little Dre, and on top of that there is our little Gogy with us too" I turned around to smile at both of them.

Sapnap had given me and Dream some nicknames, even though they both already had them, they wanted nicknames that were only between the three of us.

"Boo!" The nanny said.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about her, she's the nanny who will be taking care of Ranboo and Tubbo.

I literally don't know why Schlatt wanted them to be the youngest, but I hope this nanny will take good care of them, the nanny was next to me and Ranboo, while I was next to Tubbo and the nanny.

Ranboo was very amused by the nanny, Sunds, her name was.

While I was taking care of Tubbo..... Or I was taking care of him, Tubbo had fallen asleep since he got in the car, apparently he is not an early riser.

-I wonder who he looks like? -

"We're almost there, and please, the two heavies in the back seats at the end, shut the fuck up already" Quackity called.

The laughter stopped and the chanting stopped, I turned to look at Sapnap and Dream looking at Quackity with a death stare, but surprisingly when I turned around, they both changed their faces to sweeter, calmer ones and gave me a smile.

If looks could kill, Quackity would have been wolf food a long time ago.

"Hey George?" Sunds said.

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing after you get out of here?" She had one of the sweetest smiles I'd ever seen."Riding in the car" I heard laughter coming from her.

"I mean, I know, but I mean after?"