"Investigations"

4/6/1960

8:39

Stormy/Rainy

~

*Wilbur's POV

It had been a few hours since the last attack by that group of gangsters, god fuck them.

I really couldn't imagine what he had done to my older brother, all my memories in my head even when I slept, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened to my old group, there 

including my brother and George.

It was an ordinary day at the police station, laughter, bad humor jokes and happiness in the air.

That day, my father declared me the new police leader of the police station, something like a boss.

My colleagues encouraged me to take the big badge, but I was very nervous, I have never been good at being surrounded by so many people, even knowing that they were my own colleagues, 

but I made it, thanks to a little push that my brother gave me.

He was always there, through thick and thin, supporting me in everything I needed, we worked together since we barely had any sense.

He had always been the strong one, the one who was always in charge, a born leader. To be honest, he is the one who should have taken the reins of the police station, but no, he left it to me.

That day went by in a blur, it was my first command, before I became what I was, I had a group 

with my colleagues, a simple one, we were the best so to speak.

But this time, no, I wouldn't be there.... And I regret not having gone with them, if only I had insisted.... Now he wouldn't be missing, it's been 4 and a half years, since his disappearance.

The mission was simple, my father explained to me that he had always been at war with a group of gangsters, their leader and my father knew each other for a long time, you could say they were good friends, until something happened, a fight? No, he never told me about it, and I don't blame him either, every time I talked to him about telling me about his leader, his face slowly fell, so I decided not to get too involved in the matter.

The group consisted of six people, three of them were rookies who had come to that mission to help the more advanced ones, and then we had Minx, George and my brother...

The whole... Everything happened so fast...

I was in the office with my father, but he seemed quite tense, which I didn't understand, my 

brother's group had always been one of the best.

Minx, she always took the reins and was good in combat, although she didn't think things through very well, but that's what George was there for.

George, the smart one of the group, he thought things through before acting, he's not very good in close combat, but he's great at surprise attacks.

And finally, Technoblade, my brother, is a mix between George and Minx, the strongest of the three, he trained since he was a child in my parents' house when he was little, he wanted to go 

to war, but instead he joined my father's advanced group.

George and Techno got along very well, you could even say they became best friends, never 

separated, and protected each other.

But, it all ended.

The walkie Talkies broke and at that moment my father became very stiff, hoping they would win the battle, but it was 2 hours before the group returned.... Or half of them.