𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜. (𝕋𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚 𝔸𝕞𝕒𝕛𝕚𝕜𝕚)◞♡

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥reader's house scenario ˚₊

· ͟͟͞͞➳❥snapped Tamaki x reader

 ✎𝙋 𝙧 𝙚 𝙨 𝙚 𝙣 𝙩 𝙞 𝙣 𝙜 . . .✎

 ↳❝you made me break.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N~, please come out my precious bunny.." A innocent seeming voice coos from the shadows, causing shivers to surrounded your body. 

It was supposed to be a normal Friday night. Staying up late binging dumb movies, eating loads of snacks until you threw up. You know, the usual! And it was that, 

until Tamaki Amajiki knocked on your door. 

Who knew that someone so anxious and cuddly could be so horrifying and menacing. All you did was reject his confession from around a week ago, and here he was, breaking into your house. Was he always that insane? Or did someone form him into the broken demon searching your living space right now?

Covering your mouth, you could hear Tamaki's muffled voice become more louder, more clear. It was so insane sounding. You quickly rush into your room, scanning the area for any hiding spot. It was so clean, darn, why'd he decided to enter right after you finished tidying your room?

The first thing your eyes shift to was your closet. Even with the outcome in horror movies usually being someone hiding in the closet, your instinct yelled at you to rush in there anyways. Was it a good idea? No, probably not. 

As soon as you close the small area's door, the entrance to your bedroom swings open, a taller male with bright red cheeks and elf ears enters. He seemed quite drained and tired, though the same smile from after you rejected him stayed plastered on his mouth. Except this time it was twitching frequently. 

"Wow, your room is so nice, Y/N. I almost forgot the odor from last time I visited!" The crazed one sings happily, grazing his lightly skinned fingers across your shelves. 

He seemed giddy, as he picked up the picture of you and your friend, Mirio, from when you two were younger. He pouts, growling softly under his breath. It was almost cute, except one thing bothered you. 

You've never invited Tamaki to your house before. 

He suddenly stops and raises his head slightly, resembling a dog once they smelled something delightful. Oh no. A warm, large grin forms on his lips, as he sits down on your once comforting bed. 

"I think I hear you, Y/N! Your breath quickened a lot more than normal.. Don't tell me you fear me, now!" He hisses, placing his fist on his cheek whilst frowning. His mood swings were crazy to you. How he could be exhilarated one moment, but so angry the next.

"Y'know bunny, I'm beginning to become bored with this Hide and Seek game. I can't find you, and I'm getting so distracted with all the fascinating items in your lovely home." He exhales, laying back onto your bed, while following the swirling fan with his shimmering indigo eyes. 

You hold your breath, hoping he would give up and leave, though, it seemed like your wish was being objected for now. 

"I hope you don't mind me searching your house. It's just so pretty, just like you!" He yelps, kicking his heels off the bottom of your mattress. You shift slightly, attempting to find a comfortable spot to rest, since it looked like you would be here for a while. 

Tamaki continues having a 'conversation' with you, seeming quite happy actually. It was almost as if he knew you were only a few inches apart from you, but didn't care. Though, you didn't mind. You understood it was getting late, and he would most likely have to return home soon. 

Oh how you were wrong. 

"It's only been a few hours, and I already miss your perfect face. Your gorgeous e/c eyes, your nose, your lips, your smile-" The boy names the rest of your features without any hesitation at all. Were you that important to him? 

You exhale shakily, which Amajiki immediately notices. His head instantly shoots up in shock, a deviously smile shining on his face. Crap. 

"Y/N! I heard you again!" He screams, his insane voice aching in your ears. "You know what bunny? I'm starting to get a little sleepy, so I'm just gonna' bring you to safety now. Just to know you're well." 

The male stands up, and begins searching the small room. You slap your hand over your mouth, closing your eyes tightly. Suddenly, you feel a warm touch tapping on your shoulder. 

"Y/N, I found you!" Tamaki smiles, brushing the excess hair out of your tear dried face. He then pouts, wiping away the stained tears laying on your cheeks. 

"Why do you look so sad bunny? Don't you know I'm helping you?" He asks, his eyes stern but glowing with slight sympathy. You shake your head, digging your knees into your chest tightly. 

"P-Please.. leave m-me alone.." You whimper, more tears threating to escape your eyes. You were freezing, energy drained, and horrified. Not a great place to be in whatsoever. The crazed male's face turns cold, causing you to quiver under his sudden glare. 

"I can't do that, Y/N. You think I came all the way here, broke into your house, and spoke to you, only to leave at the end of it?" He spats, his fluffy hair blowing around slowly, due to the fan behind him. You reluctantly mutter a 'no' and shift your eyes away, not allowing yourself to stare at the broken teen in front of you. 

He runs his hand through his hair, a slight smirk forming on his lips. You tremble, gazing at the darkness seeming to surrounded you. Gosh, it was so late now. 

"W-What happened t-to you? ..Who m-made you b-break?" You stammer, weakly looking to Tamaki. He giggles, seeming pleased you asked. The male uses his thumb to pick up your chin, causing you two to become eye length. 

"Awe bunny,

You made me break!" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

୨⎯ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹.⎯୧