𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚~ (𝙆𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞 𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤𝙪)♡

ᴵⁿᵗʳᵒ: ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵃⁿⁱᵃᶜˢ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ..
0:40 ─|──────── 2:13
|◁ II ▷|

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

↳ Katsuki x reader.

↳Musutafu, Japan.

↳stalking, obsession.

↳ romantic.

I can't let you leave.♫

"Why don't you watch your pretty mouth before I burn it off?"

--Katsuki's point of view--

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

You entered school around a month ago. Yet, I never noticed you whatsoever. You were a rival to me, an extra, like everyone else. 

That was, until you beat me in a fight.

It was so annoying, losing to you. ɪ didn't understand how a simple quirk could be so much more powerful then mine. I was blacked out in seconds. It made me feel insecure, and vulnerable. I hated you. 

 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 

Soon you started talking to me more. Acting as if we were friends. But I don't make friends. I don't have friends. I didn't need friends. 

But then I realized how spectacular you were. 

I was so clueless for not noticing at first. I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ believe how dumb I was. But then, I learned more. More about how to act with someone you liked, and eventually, I learned more about you. 

First it was small factors, like your favorite subject or the food you disliked the most. Then it moved onto the neighborhood you lived in and how long you lived there. It was nice to know, 

𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝.

 I wanted to find more. Where you lived, what your career was going to be when you were older. Did you want kids? What kind of lover did you want in the future? Did you already have a lover?

Hopefully not. 

I usually just ʟᴇᴛ my thoughts run. But, it became too much. I needed to know. Once I even asked to go to your house. It was low of me to ask, since I could have just demanded, but I thought your decision would vary on my words. 

You, shockingly, said no, due to your parents strict rules. I understood, I couldn't get mad at you. Plus, it would be easier to look through your private things if you were unconscious. 

𝙎𝙤, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨.

That night I did end up sneaking into your house. I felt guilty of first, knowing that if someone ever did the same for me I would be disturbed. Though, I continued and enjoyed it. Guess your feelings didn't matter much to me, huh?

I only stole a few things that night. I shirt I've never seen you wear before, a few pencils lying around your room, and a rubber band. ʏᴏᴜ wouldn't miss those right? I thought, maybe if I had a few things that reminded me of you, I wouldn't be so dependent. 

But, that didn't work. 

Soon, we started dating. It was more one-sided, since I threatened you. But, what else was I supposed to do?! I had to make you mine. Us being a couple would teach others to stop flirting with you. 

But still, they continued. I would attempt to make them stop, yet they would talk to you the next day once again. I even harmed Sparky once due to his pestering, Though you weren't too happy about it. Was that because you enjoyed it?

𝘿𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣?!

No, no. You wouldn't. It was because of your kindness wasn't it? You felt too guilty to say anything, and that's why you need me to make them go away. That was it. 

But, what if I wasn't there? Those hideous extras would continue forcing you to speak to them, and you would have no way to escape it. What would I do? I need to show them your mine, but they don't get the hint. They'll never get the hint. 

So, the only responsible factor to save you, was not letting you ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ my house. 

"Oi, babe, I'm home!" I call, entering the tidy house. I understood you could hear me, even though you were down the hall. I hear faint whimpering, being followed by a growl as you see me grow closer. 

Your face was so gorgeous, though it was filled with tears. You were sitting on the bed, your ankle chained onto it so you wouldn't escape when I was at school. The mattress was soaked again, making me sigh due to the fact that I'll have to wash it later. 

"..Don't c-call me babe." You demand, glaring with those beautiful e/c eyes of yours. I only chuckle, rubbing my hand lightly on your leg. 

"And why's that? Your my partner, after all."

"No, we automatically broke up after you kidnapped me." You hiss, stinging in my chest. How could you think that way? Why are all these useless excuses becoming into your mind?

"You can think that way Y/N, but you'll give in eventually. After all, you'll be stuck here for a while." I whisper standing up once again. 

It was obvious you were stuck with me for eternity. 

And if anyone found out..

𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝘿𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

୨⎯ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹.⎯୧

Next chapter: Midoriya