𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕. (𝔼𝕚𝕛𝕚𝕣𝕠 𝕂𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕒)◞♡

"Awe, don't be so scared Sweetheart. I don't bite, I promise."

          ʟ ᴏ ᴀ ᴅ ɪ ɴ ɢ . . .

➶ ωєℓขσмє¡ ➴

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨
 - Eijiro Kirishima.
-Y/N L/N.

𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣:  
  Neverland. 

⇢ ˗ˏˋ Presenting. . . ࿐ྂ

↳ ❝ neverland. ❞

------------------------------------------------『••✎••』------------------------------------------------

Neverland. A large, wide island in the middle of the ocean that almost every child dreams of going to. People say you can never age, can have anything you've ever wanted with just a blink of an eye, and best of all, no rules. They also say an attractive male name Eijiro Kirishima created the whole island and is the ruler of it all. Though, most call him Peter Pan. 

But, it's all a rumor parents tell their children, right?

Right?

It all started when you were thirteen. Your parents gotten in another fight once again, and you were sent to your room. Your family fights often, usually leading into one of them leaving for the night, and showing up the next day to apologize. Worst part though? They blame it all on you. They hate you so much. They've even tried kicking you out of the house more then four times, but you've found a way back. You despise them, but that was the only place you could live. 

Or, so you thought. 

It was around ten PM, and you decided to go rest in bed earlier than normal. You couldn't stand to stay conscious any longer, especially since your parents fighting usually grows louder in volume the later the night becomes. Stepping inside your room, you slam the door and immediately run to the window ahead. 

Opening it, your lay your head on the window seal, watching as little golden stars fluttered brightly in the sky. You longed to be anywhere but here, though, you understood you couldn't. Your family used to always tell you how scary it was outside, and you used to believe them, but now it feels like the only horrifying thing is in the home you were living in. 

"I wish I didn't live here anymore." You mutter, gazing at the faint shooting star flying by your view. "I wish I could go somewhere, and stay a kid forever. I don't want to be an adult, because I don't.. want to be like them.." You whisper, your voice low as you dig your face in the wedge of your elbow. Small tears flooded your eyes, as you fall to the bed, forgetting to block off the glass of the window. 

As you finally drift off to sleep, you become quickly awaken by the sharp sound ahead of you. Widening your eyes, you shoot up and scan your smaller room. Suddenly, you see a silhouette  seeming to stare at you as well. Your breath quickens as you shoot up to the back of the bed frame. 

"W-Who are you..?" You mumble, gazing as the figure becomes closer to you. As they take a step towards you, you began to notice their features better. Whoever this stranger was had dark, blood red hair that loomed against the moon light outside, and a smile covered with sharp, shark-like teeth.