𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚢 (𝚈𝚘 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚘)

ᴵⁿᵗʳᵒ: ᵖʰᵒⁿʸ ᵉᵐᵒᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ
2:30 ────|───── 4:30
|◁ II ▷|

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

↳Yo x Reader.

↳Shindo's basement.

↳speaking of abduction, intense mood swings.

↳Romantic.

angry

"I'd say you should be good Y/N. You don't want to get on my bad side."

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

You've been here for a month now. 

A long, horrible month. 

You've been stuck in a cage. A prison. 

More specifically, Shindo's basement. 

It was cold, and the gust of still wind surrounding you didn't help either. Leaning back on the wall, you feel the chain on your left ankle soften its strength as you stare at the door ahead. It was black throughout the basement, but luckily you had a night-vision quirk, causing everything to say brightened. 

Sighing shakily, you begin growling under your breath once you notice the handle on the door begin rattling. Slowly, it fully opens as a figure steps inside, carrying a medium-sized bowl in their hands. You place a angered expression on your face; simply staring at the pleased seeming male. 

"I got you dinner. It's your favorite kind of soup!" He says happily, still holding the dish between his palms. Again, you hiss, now adjusting your position to sit on your knees. 

"I don't want your poison." You spat, watching as Shindo smiles; yet, it seemed more forced now. You could hear the faint sound of his teeth gritting, before returning to his fake, kind demeanor. 

"I didn't poison it! Now.. eat." He growls more forcefully; scaring you slightly. Though still you shake your head, now having your arms crossed. Stepping away slowly you only gazed as Yo's fingers began slipping on the bowl; causing it to be seconds away from falling. 

"No."

There's many ways to die in this world. 

Suffocation, lack of blood, slaughtering, car accidents. Any of those would be more common ways for you to pass, and honestly, you would be alright with any. Yet instead, you received non. 

You passed from your body splitting into multiple sections. 

Who knew it could hurt so much. Sure, it was instant; yet for a split moment you could feel the pain of your limbs being torn apart; and the last thing your eyes see is a figure of someone you thought loved you. 

Didn't he love you? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

୨⎯ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹.⎯୧

bahaha my motivation:  🚮