𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 (𝙷𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒 𝚈𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚊)

ᴵⁿᵗʳᵒ: ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗⁱᵛᵉ.
 1:05 ───|────── 4:20
|◁ II ▷|

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

↳ Hizashi x female (lesbian) Reader.

↳Musutafu, Japan.

↳attempted abduction.

↳platonic.

assumption.♫

"Whether it be romantic or platonic, I don't care. I just want you by my side!"

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

"Crap."

You mutter, instantly biting your tongue as you run down the chilling streets of Japan. It was night out and you could faintly hear the calling of Yamada behind you. 

You didn't know how this all came to be. You simply went outside to throw away garbage; and now this male was running after you; screaming 'loving words' as you attempted to escape. 

"Babe! Come here, now!" He hisses, sending a horrified sensation through your presence. You growl under your breath, not understanding the circumstances happening to you in the moment. Sure, you were friends with Present Mic, but you felt nothing for him. He didn't attract you whatsoever, yet, it seemed he felt the opposite for you. 

You curl your nails into your skin in frustration as you feel your rush begin slowing down. Present Mic's voice was growing louder, almost harming your ears. Suddenly; you feel your strength come to a harmful end as you fall onto the ground. 

"dam-"

"Y/N!" The dangerous voice shouts; squatting down to your weakened body. A large smile emphasized on his face, scaring you much more. You back away slowly, before even that action became difficult as well. 

"J-Just kill me a-already." You demand in a cracking tone. He chuckles, patting you on the head. Quickly thrashing it away, you continue to glare at the murderer.

"Kill you? Why would I kill someone I love?" 

"You.. love me?" You bark, the confusion causing you to become blurry. He nods happily, before seeming to reach his hand into his pocket. You stare at his fingers; which grasped onto an object. Pulling it out, you see a small substance and once it became into your vision; it horrified you even more.

It was a rag. 

You whimper whilst your teeth begin to chatter, as you start crawling backwards away from the maniac. 

"Don't try to run away Y/N~. You can't escape me." He warns, becoming closer to you rather quickly. Still, you continue to use all your energy and move away; before Present Mic grabs onto your ankle, bringing you towards him. 

Gritting your teeth, you thrash at him with all your might; yet no success. He had you, and was about to force you to belong to him. 

"Just give u-" 

"You don't get it, do you?!" You rebuttal, glaring your cold e/c eyes into his. Raising an eyebrow, the loud-singer loosens your grasp slightly; obviously curious of what you had to say. 

"I don't like you, Yamada. I'm not attracted to guys, and nothing you do can change that."

He stays quiet for a moment, most likely processing what you spoken. After a bit he smiles and nod to himself, actually seeming pleased. He lets go off you; creating a small red mark on your ankle where his hand was. 

"I get it, sorry about that." He says; shockingly quietly. His tone was saddened and his smile was weary and embarrassed. Mic was most likely ashamed of his assumption. You shudder in fear of his mood change but stay stationed. 

"So.. what are you going to do now?" You ask, wondering whether you two were going to ignore this incident. He shrugs and leans back; getting in a more comfortable position. 

"We can go to my house and watch movies."

"Meaning you're still going to kidnap me?" You question rolling your eyes. He chuckles under his breath and shakes his hand; stroking his fingers through his, now messy, blond hair. 

"It's not kidnapping if you other person gives consent." He informs you, making you giggle as well. Even if he was going to abduct you and keep you stuck there, you surprisingly felt calm. Maybe it was because he accepted your sexuality? That doesn't exactly happen often in your case, so it was most likely that. 

"Y'know what? Fine, but try anything and no one will find your body."

"Got it."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

୨⎯ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹.⎯୧

i find it hilarious when idiotic guys tells a lesbian female "i can change your sexuality."

like actually, to have such a cocky attitude to tell someone that they can change their attraction is kinda impressive- 🧍

but still, not even straight woman like u so just stop plz 🤔

(requested by bestie @KoiFish69 ily)