𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚢𝚙𝚜𝚎 (𝚞𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗)

ᴵⁿᵗʳᵒ:ⁱᵗ'ˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᶜᵒˡᵈ, ᵈᵉᵃʳ.
3:12 ────|───── 5:48
|◁ II ▷|

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

↳unknown lovers x quirkless reader.

↳Musutafu, Japan.

↳mention of abduction, mention of 'punishment'.

↳romantic.

♪apocalypse.♫

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

It was here.. Your end was here. 

Of course, like any naturally sane human being, you didn't want to perish at this age. But you had to accept it, you had to accept this unreasonable death. 

But like an unreasonable death, it always have to start with an unreasonable beginning. 

So, let's start with that, shall we?

Your breath turns quick as you crouch in your house, hiding fearfully behind your couch. 

You were an average student at U.A. and sadly didn't own a quirk. Meaning, you had to stay in the General Department. You had a few friends in that area, but didn't enjoy it too much.

 In reality, you were hoping to be in Class 1A, since all your past friends were in that class. But since you couldn't, you would assist in the classroom from time to time. You made loads of companions and trusting relationships, that you'd hope would carry on for eternity. 

But, you weren't sure if any of your loyal friends would make it out of this. 

Recently, a pandemic started, where many people began receiving colds and viruses. And though seeming harmless, that quickly turned into an apocalypse. 
Those who were affected with this sickness began 'thinking' differently than others because of the virus moving to their brain. Specifically, it would change how they viewed love. 

Meaning, if you had this sickness, then your feelings for whoever you liked would quickly turn into an obsession. 

Luckily, you did not have a crush, so you were not one of them. But that also made it horrifying due to the fact that you didn't know if others had obsessions. You were positive no one loved you, but you were worried if anyone liked your friends. 

As you squatted uncomfortably behind the furniture, you could hear faint knocking coming from the door. Staying silent, you attempt to soften the tears falling and hope this figure would go away, yet they didn't. 

"L/N, it is Mr. Aizawa, I'm with the rest of the class and some others. We were hoping we could come inside."

"Y/N, are you okay?"

"Ugh, just open the door you wimp."

"Bakugou!"

Your head perks up in shock, as you slowly begin creeping over to the entrance. You were hesitant, and made sure to check through the window first. Yep, seemed like Class 1A, 1B and General Studies were all outside your home.