𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔 𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤. (𝕂𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕜𝕒 𝕁𝕚𝕣𝕠𝕦)◞♡

˚₊ · ͟͟͞͞➳❥ U.A. High-school scenario˚₊

͟͟͞͞➳❥ Kyouka x reader

✎𝙋 𝙧 𝙚 𝙨 𝙚 𝙣 𝙩 𝙞 𝙣 𝙜. . .✎

↳❝music letters.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyouka Jirou, possibly the best singer in all of U.A., but also the creepiest. Reasons being only one thing, her songs. How? Well, they are often about watching someone almost twenty four hours a day, only focusing on that one person, trying to become that person, and other disturbing subjects. And it all was hidden under the word love. 

Sure, her songs sounded innocent to others, but not to you. For them, all they heard was loving someone deeply, though, you understood the darkened facts behind them. 

Of course, there is a chance that you misunderstood the message, or maybe she just liked writing those type of songs and had no similarities with them, but still, you stayed away from her. Even when she was trying to talk to you. 

Every single day. 

"Good morning L/N!" Izuku waves, passing by your stationed body located at your locker. You nod, smiling in response, as he carries on towards class. A few other students greet you as well, those few being Iida, Kirishima, Ashido, and.. Jirou.

"Hey Y/N, how are you?" The talented girl asks, leaning on the locker resting next to yours. You turn you head, ignoring the sudden shiver embracing your body. 

"I'm alright, you?" You remark, not noticing the faint blush beginning to cover her cheeks. 

"I'm great.. anyways, I was wondering if you were free tonight? I wanted to show you a song I was working on." She smiles, fidgeting with her fingers awkwardly. A sigh escapes your lips, as you turn to the assigned locker once again.

"Sorry, I have dinner tonight with my family. It's my mother's birthday." You say, brushing the strand of hair out of your face. You weren't lying, though, you most likely still would have time to hang out with someone if you really wanted to. 

"Oh, okay. Hope your mom has a good birthday." Jirou mutters, slowly creeping away from your confused body. You thank her, placing your hand on the locker handle again. It clicks open, with a small piece of paper falling out and landing on the ground lightly. 

A squeak escapes your lips as you pick it up, the white envelope seeming dull against the light above. As you began to open it, the warning bell rang around the school, signaling the teens to walk towards class. You do so, the small note still gripped in your hand. 

"See you tomorrow Y/N!" Kirishima calls, exiting the classroom with you. You wave, turning the opposite way and walking to your locker once again. After a while you've forgotten about the mysterious letter from earlier. That was, until another fell out of your locker. 

And another and another. 

Piles worth of envelops fall out of your space, ultimately surrounding your feet. All looking exactly the same. You gasp faintly, placing all of the notes in your hand and running out of school to open them. 

You arrive home soon enough, and throw them all on the bed while taking the one from this morning out of your backpack. The closer you examined it, the neater it seemed. Your name was in the corner, written with a red pen and mini hearts next to it. It was nice, and you were already excited with the amount of attention you were being given. 

Carefully opening the card, you notice a small piece of paper, resembling a flash card. It was clean-seeming, with a single sentence written in black ink. 

You helped me form my hobby.

-secret admirer

You smile, grazing your finger along the bendable paper. It was nice to know you helped someone out, whoever that person may be. Placing it down, you reach for a random letter, and pick that one up. Quickly scanning it, it complimented you on your taste on music. 

How sweet.

You grin, gripping onto another card, which again, praised you. This time, on your attractiveness. You continue examining the nice envelopes, not noticing anything uncomfortable besides a stranger fairly fond of your presence. That was, until the notes started to become a bit more creepy. 

I wish you talked to me in school. Even if I'm unpopular. Right now I can only watch you from afar. 

-secret admirer

Wow, okay then. This person must be really fond of you. You shiver, placing the card down more slower. Sure, it didn't seem that weird that someone was watching you during school, I mean, they are probably just too nervous to talk to you.. right? Even when you were freaked out, you continued to read the cards, mainly due to the sudden spring of curiosity. 

Only to figure out how much information this stranger knew about you. 

'Your room is really nice, I would love to be invited there.'

'Why are you always ignoring me?'

'You hate me.. don't you?'

Your lips was quivering, as you slowly open the final card laid on your bed. You didn't feel safe anymore, someone from your own school, was watching you. 

Your the inspiration i use when writing my songs.

-Jirou.

Oh no. Your eyes widen as you shift them towards your room window, 

finally noticing the loving gaze your own crazed classmate was giving. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

୨⎯ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹.⎯୧

Next chapter: Midnight.