𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕣𝕤 (ℍ𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚 𝕐𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕒)◞♡

requested by: @KoiFish69        ˚₊ · ͟͟͞͞➳❥ unknown scenario ˚₊

͟͟͞͞➳❥ present mic x reader

✎𝙋 𝙧 𝙚 𝙨 𝙚 𝙣 𝙩 𝙞 𝙣 𝙜. . .✎

↳❝ speakers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was so loud, and it wouldn't stop.

"Y/N!!" The speakers called from above, damaging your ears. The yells kept repeating, over and over and over again. You felt as if it was driving you insane. And the many mirrors surrounding your crying presence didn't help much either. 

It reminded you of a mirror maze, except you couldn't find an escape. The lights shined a blood red hue, causing everything around you to become dark and horrifying. You didn't even remember how this situation came to be. 

You just woke up, and were surrounded by yourself. Well, the reflection of yourself. 

Maybe this place you were in wasn't even real. Could you be crazy and imagined this? Or perhaps you're stuck in a coma, or maybe this whole thing is a clear dream.

But, it felt so real.

The screams above continued, shaking the glass mirrors slightly. It could come tumbling over at any second, and you'd be stuck here to decay ever so slowly. You cough, the cold air intoxicating you. You've ran into the reflections a few times, and now it was causing you to have a headache. 

"Please, whoever's doing this.. j-just let me out..!" You beg, your weary voice echoing throughout the area. It's quiet for a moment, the room going into a decapitating silence. You exhale calmly, before the yells begin once again, more loudly this time. 

The voice was so similar to you, but you couldn't remember who it was from. Plus, what kind of person would put you in here, causing you to become traumatized. Was it a villain? No, you could've sworn it was someone you knew, and talked to on a daily bases. 

But who?

You continue walking, bumping into mirrors and stumbling onto the floor a few times. After trying multiple times to convince the voice to stop, you finally gave up since it only became greater in volume.

Suddenly, you see a large door up ahead. It was grey, and seemed like a staff door you would find at an amusement park of some sort. You smile, gazing at the steel handle shining from the crimson lights up above. 

Did you finally find the exit?

Was this whole charade over?

Let's hope so. 

Upon opening the barricade, you see a few stairs, leading into a control panel. No one was there, and that was when you noticed the voice stopped. A pleased look eventually forms onto your face, as you walk up the steps. 

The first object you spotted was a microphone. Perhaps it was what they were using to create a loud sound across the area. Next, you find a few buttons with all sorts of different colors laid across the panel. It was currently pressed on red. You click f/c and soon the whole maze turns into that. 

You could view the whole room in there, and it was quite scary. You sigh softly, excitement filling inside of you. You finally escaped whoever was after you.

"Wow, you finally escaped." The same voice from earlier rings behind you. You shudder, turning around quickly to find non other than Hizashi Yamada. Or Present Mic, as some of his students called him. 

He was your coworker, and you two were mutual friends. He was kind, and optimist, but also too loud sometimes, which often got on your nerves. See, you were more quiet and laid back and that didn't seem quite compatible with the extroverted male standing before you. 

"Y-Yamada?" You stammer, leaning uncomfortably on the controls. He laughs, his green eyes sparking with insanity.  

"Yep! Surprised you didn't recognize me from my voice!" He sings, taking a baby step closer to you. You shudder, searching for something you could attack him with. You were only the front office worker, you didn't have a strong quirk. So, how could you win against someone like him?

Unfortunately, he seemed to notice your trembling figure. 

"Awe, are you scared of your own friend?" The crazed male asks, his sentence lingering with poison. Your breath begins to quicken as he gazes at you with a sinister expression plastered on his face. 

"W-What did y-you do to m-me?" You hiss, your palms glistening off clear sweat. 

"I gave you a little forgetting substance. I don't know why, but I love to see you panic!" Hizashi spats, reaching to pet your hair before you swiftly dive away from him. 

"Y-You're insane..!" You scream, causing him to flinch in agony. He frowns, looking off into the distance. 

"You know, that was so fun to watch, I think I might just do it again.." He mutters softly, quickly pulling out a dark blue cloth and bringing to your nose. You hold your breath, slashing at the past friend. He only rolls his pupils, obviously not being phased by your abjection. 

It was like he's done this before. 

You continue to hit him, before your reflex accidentally forces you to breath in the warm smelling odor. The voiced figure smiles as he picks you up in a bridal style, and brings you back into the horrid maze. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

୨⎯ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹.⎯୧