Chapter 9

-Amaras pov-

Henry walked me to Cyrens van, and we drove back home.

Henry held me close during the car ride. I felt protected, I felt like I meant something, I felt like I could trust him.

We arrived at the man-cave and we all went down the dangerous elevator. It's worth hearing Henrys scream though.

The elevator doors opened and Captain man was hula-sizing wit laylonie. (or however you spell it)

Henry walked in first and then me last Cyren.

"Uh Kid Danger... you do realize that Cyren and girl hurts are standing behind you right?" He stated nervously.

"It's okay they won't hurt me, they're on our side now" Henry explained.

"Uh who said that" Cyren laughed.

"What do you mean" I asked.

"I'm not good... I never will be" she chuckled.

"Well I don't think I'm going to be working for you anymore" I hissed.

Captain man instantly grabbed Cyren and tied her up and called the cops to come get her.

"Well I guess I'm going back to my parents" I sighed.

"Oh wow... your parents must be worried sick, Kid Danger told me what happened " Captain man smiled.

"They didn't even call to see where I was... they don't care about me" I sighed.

"Are you sure" Captain man asked.

"Yeah" I sighed.

"Would you like to be my second sidekick." he asked out of nowhere.

"What" I asked.

"You heard me" he chuckled.

"of course I would" I laughed.

A/n

2,090 reads!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much you guys!

This chapter is dedicated to Mrsstylez31