Chapter 1

A/n
Hi, you guys probably have already read my completed Jace Norman fanfic. If not you should read it now! Anyways I have really good ideas for this fanfic so get excited😏😂

-Amaras pov-

"Amara wake up!" My rude twin brother Robert screamed as he shook me.

Robert and I never get along. At school we refuse to tell anyone that were related. He's also my bully's best friend. I never did anything to Robert but he just finds it fun to ruin my life!

"Go away Robert" I hissed. Robert left my room.

I stood up and walked down my stairs to get to my kitchen. I made myself waffles. I quickly ate them and ran upstairs to get ready for school.

I put on a blue and white plaid shirt, and high waisted jeans with a white bow to tie my hair back. For makeup I just put on mascara and a natural shade of lipstick.

I finished up my makeup and looked at the clock to see the time. if I go now I will be 5 minutes early. I jogged down my stairs and out my door. I reached my school and walked straight through the doors.

I found my friend Chelsea waiting by my locker.

"Hi chels" I smiled.

"Hi Amy" she laughed.

Amy's my nickname.

"Do you wanna do something after school". I asked her.

"Like what" she asked.

"I don't know... how about you just come to my place and we can have a Friday movie night". I offered.

"Sounds fun" she said as she started walking to her class.

I decided to walk to my class but henry stood in front of me.

"Henry in not in the mood for you trying to offend me it doesn't work... you know that". I hissed.

"Ya it does hurt you. remember when you cut because of me". He laughed while lifting up my arm.

Truth is that he bothers me so much it drives me insane and sometimes I don't even know what to do with myself and I do things I regret... I cut.

"No henry those are just scrapes from when I fell off my roof" I hissed.

"That's a lie" he chuckled.

I'm not a very good liar, everybody can tell when I'm lying. I chose to ignore Henry and walk past him. I arrived in my classroom and took an empty seat at an empty table.

Henry sat next to me. I wish I could leave. All of a sudden my fake watch beeped.

K, I kinda left this out but I'm a villains sidekick. my name is girl hurts and I work for cyren. I was and still am poorly treated by my family but cyren treated me as if I actually mattered. she taught me how to fight and how to be sneaky. She trained my to be a villain. Me and cyren now cause chaos in swellview. Sometimes I feel guilty. not because of the damage I've created in this town or the stress I put on the governor... But because I'm dating my arch nemesis, Kid Danger.

Anyways I ran to cyrens layer and asked her what's up.

"Captain man has been destroying us with his new sidekick kid danger... we need to capture him and find out who he really is and end his crime fighting days" she laughed.

I stood their frozen... kid dangers my boyfriend I don't want him to get hurt, but it would be nice to know who he really is.

"Ok, so what's the plan" I smiled nervously.

"So after school we are going to the man cave" she smiled deviously.

"Wait where's the man cave" I asked.

"I followed captain man to junk n' stuff one day and saw him go down an elevator to the man cave" she answered.

"Ok" I laughed.

"Once we go into the man cave we're going to wait til it's just Kid danger alone. Once captain man is gone we take kid danger, and drag him to the layer and reveal his identity." She laughed deviously.

"Perfect plan" I smiled

"Ok you get back to school now" she smiled them hugged me.

"K, bye cyren" I smiled and hugged her back.

Cyren is a good person deep inside... to me anyways.

I ran back to school and realized that if I do cyrens plan... Im going to have to cancel on chelsea.

I walked around the school looking for Chelsea. Chelsea was in the girls washroom fixing her hair.

"Hey" she greeted me.

"Hi... I just remembered that I have plans today and can't have you over... but how's tomorrow" I asked.

"That's fine I guess" she sighed.

"Ok good" I let out a gust of breath I was holding in, then walked out of the washroom to get to my next class.

-Henrys pov-

Amara left the classroom early today. I don't know why though. I didn't get to really think about it because moments after my watch started beeping. I ran all the way to junk n stuff and screamed my lungs out while I fell down the elevator.

"Ray..." I called.

"Hi kid" Ray answered nervously.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Gooch told me that cyren and girl hurts are planning on capturing you" ray sighed.

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO" I yelled.

"They are obviously going to get you when they think I'm gone. So I'm going to pretend to leave and when they attack you I'll jump out and capture girl hurts". Ray laughed.

"Ok... good" I laughed.

A/n

So how is it? IK it sucks but trust me it's going to get waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better😂