Chapter 18

-Schwoz's pov-

Oh no.

"Uh Ray... Amara and Henry are about to get in trouble"

"What" Ray questioned.

"Henrys having a nightmare" I muttered.

"That's great, he'll get scared" Charlotte smiled.

"No, it's not! If they get hurt in the dream they actually feel it and it stays there when they get out of the dream"

"GET THEM OUT" Ray and Charlotte yelled in unison.

-Henrys pov-

"What is that"

"I don't know Amara I whimpered"

It was a beast like creature with big brown furry ears small red eyes, the face of a horse and the body of a strong man. I was scared out of my mind.

Everything went black again. Next thing I knew I was back in the man cave.

"What happened"

"You were in a dream... but then Amara went in your dream to save you, now she's in your night mare..." Charlottes voice trailed off.

"SCHWOZ GET HER OUT"

"Uh... I broke the machine"

"What" I hissed.

"Don't worry I just need to replace on thing... but it's a 2 hour drive"

"Well I'll go with you" Ray offered.

"GUYS WE DONT HAVE 4 HOURS SHES TRAPPED IN MY NIGHT MARE WITH A MAN EATING BEAST". I screamed as tears dropped down my face.

"We have no choice". Charlotte put her arm around my shoulder.

***
Ray and Schwoz left a couple minutes ago, and im panicking. I started pacing back and forth, not caring about the hair that falls in front of my face. Anger was leaking out of me. Amara has it bad enough.

-Amaras pov-

(Sorry for changing "POVs" so much)

Henry then disappeared... he must've got scared. I looked the beast in they eyes and saw something. I saw my fears... things I forgot about, my mistakes, and my flashbacks.

I tried to look away but I couldn't. This dream was turning into my own nightmare.

Out of nowhere everything changed the beast was gone... I was at my school. I still couldn't move though. I grunted. I tried shifting when I saw me and Chelsea my old friend from school walking together. However Chelsea looked mad.

"Amara, you said that you'd hang out with me on Saturday... you ditched me!"

"I'm so sorry Chelsea". I muttered.

I felt hurt on the inside, I can feel my pain in that scene... that was my mistake, to forget about her.

Chelsea's head whipped over to the real me then she turned to the beast.

Everything changed again. oh no. I was now at my house

This time I was with my Dad.

"Dad please..." I tried to stop him but he threw the extremely heavy metal chair at me and chuckled, while my Mom and Robert snickered in the background. I could feel the cold metal hitting my small fragile body, leaving plenty of bruises.

That was a flashback, to when my Dad was at the most abusive stage of his life.

My Dad whipped his head to me. Next thing I knew I was sitting in my bed at the mancave... I woke up to Ray singing happy birthday... my birthdays tomorrow, and I forgot all about it! I'm getting my powers tomorrow.

A/n

LONG CHAPTER BECAUSE I LOVE ALL OF YOU💚