Chapter 16

Oh no... I haven't updated for a while... you guys hate me. Nooooooo!!!!!!!! Well I'll try and make it up for y'all.

-Amaras pov-

I woke up, and rubbed my eyes. I stared at the glaring light coming from the Lahr on my ceiling... I did t leave it on though. I scanned the room and saw Ray sitting on the end of my bed smiling a giant grimace.

"What"

"Henry told me"

"What did he tell you"

"Henry and Amara sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G."

"Staaaaap it" I laughed.

"Fine... I made you breakfast though"

I looked to my lap and saw a tray of food on my lap.

"Thanks... but we both know it wasn't you who made it though"

Ray gave me a death look then he laughed as he exited my room.

I ate my breakfast within seconds. Ray had given me an omelet... and it was amazballs!

I turned on my new tv and clicked Netflix. I was about to put in pll (pretty little liars) when I got a text from henry, it read; meet me at the door of junk-n-stuff.

I turned off my tv, quickly brushed my teeth, changed into decent clothes, and sped upstairs to the door of junk-n-stuff.

"Hi henry" I panted.

"Hi"

"So why am I up here?"

"I wanted to take you out to eat for lunch" he smiled.

Lunch...? I checked my phone to see what time it was, it was 12:38.

"Ok" I smiled.

Henry laced our fingers together and we walked to sotovoche (I think that's how you spell it... lol).

"Wow, it looks expensive here" I murmured.

"Anything for you"

Henry and I started walking to a seat when I guy eating a salad gives henry an angry expression. Henry rushed away from him pulling me with him.

"Who was that"

"Mark" Henry answered.

"What...?"

"Don't ask"

Henrys face looked stern but there was a part of him that was trying not to laugh... I could tell. It was quite funny.

Henry and I sat down at a seat faaaaaaaar away from Mark.

"So how's living with Ray"

"It's nice... today he surprised me with breakfast in bed" I laughed.

"Lucky! The closest thing I've ever got to that was when Piper found a dead Rat in the basement the put it on me when I was sleeping"

I started laughing at the thought of such a sweet little girl doing that.

"Piper did that?" I questioned.

"You have no idea".

~1 hour later~

Jace and I talked for a while after we finished our food. We then started walking back to the mancave.

"Beep beep" Henry and I's watches beeped in unison.

Henry and I bolted to the mancave. Within a minute Henry and I were both there.

"What's wrong" I asked.

But Ray was nowhere to be found. I heard a loud chuckle and I whipped my head to see where it was coming from. Who I saw was terrifying.

"Jerneil...?"