Chapter 22

-Amaras pov-

"So... do I just sit here or..." I mumbled using my strongest attitude voice.

Nothing.

"Uuuuggggghhhhh"

"Blaaaaaargh"

"Ndjshsoshhwbwksj"

"STOP IT" I heard Jerneil scream.

"Finally"

"Shut up and wait"

"For what"

"Just be quiet"

"Nah"

Jerneil walked out of the shadows and close enough for me to see her... holding a very big gun.

"What'd you say" Jerneil asked.

So me being the sarcastic little brat I am I snickered and laughed as I said "Nah".

Jerneil lifted her gun up and started to pull the trigger when I panicked and used my freeze breath. Jerneil was frozen! Completely! I started to celebrate when I realized that somebody could be watching... nobody is supposed to know I have freeze breath, or any power for matter of fact! I squinted to see if anyone was around and lasers shot out of my eyes. My eyes grew wide as I realized that I could burn the chains around me off. I squinted my eyes pointing them at the chain.

"OUCH" I blurted out.

The chains are metal so they are good conductors of heat which means that the heat can transfer from the metal to my skin.

I heard a laugh... it was Rays laugh.

-Henry's pov-

The note... it was from Ray. It read;

Henry, you probably got my message from your watch and got worried when you couldn't find me so you sped off to Amaras room because you wuv her >:) how cute. Anyways you found this note and you're probably wondering what's the purpose of this? Well I'm not that good guy you think I am... I've been secretly working for Jerneil for years. So today I captured Amara and I'm in the basement... come and save her, or she's done :).

-Ray Manchester

~note over~

Oh my gosh I have to save her.

-Amaras pov-

"Ray!!! Where are you"

"Here" Ray smirked.

"Who's coming out of the shadows next... Cyren"

Ray just started laughing even harder.

"Where are we"

"We are not in swellview anymore, we are is Bakersfield."

"Woah... isn't that far?"

"Yes it is... and that's good on my behalf". Ray started walking up to Jerneils frozen body, he taped her a few times.

"Why are you doing this"

"I'm doing this because if I don't you will soon be more powerful than I, and that can't happen. I'm going to take your powers and become the most powerful person... EVER. Jerneil and Cyren agreed to help me years ago as long as I worked for them. You see, I knew about you way before You met me. I watched you sleep every night, ever since you were a baby, and you never noticed. This may come as a shock but I was never good, I helped villains."

"You're terrible... a complete monster"

"I'm not that bad" Ray snickered.

"YES YOU ARE! And now what is Henry a bad guy too?!?!"

"Actually no, he's probably locked in my basement right now. I called his watch, and he came over and read a note that told him that you're in my basement... which you aren't. So Cyrens down there probably tying him up."

I started to get mad... like not the kind of mad where you're kinda ok... it was the kind of mad that digs deep down inside of you and eats you alive. It was the kinda mad that made you want to break someone's neck and stomp all over it. I thought Ray was going to take my horrible parents place and act as if he was my dad... but he didn't! He was a two faced nobody!!!! I could feel the hate bubbling inside of me just waiting to pounce out of my mouth and slap him across the face. Oh no... here it comes.

"YOU ARE AN IDIOT! A STUPID TWO FACED IDIOT. I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW! I TRUSTED YOU. I THOUGHT YOU WOULD MAKE MY LIFE BETTER WHEN YOU JUST MADE IT WORSE. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT MY LIFE WAS LIKE BEFORE YOU CAME OVER HERE IN YOUR UGLY TIGHT UNITARD LOOKING, SUPER HERO COSTUME, ACTING LIKE A GOOD GUY WHEN YOURE REALLY NOT? OH WAIT... OF COURSE YOU KNOW, YOUVE BEEN WATCHING ME! YOU HONESTLY HAVE NO HEART FOR BRINGING HENRY INTO THIS, SERIOUSLY HE COULDNT AFFECT YOUR PLAN... IT WASNT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING NECESSARY. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE PERSON WHO PUT MY LIFE BACK TOGETHER PEIVE BY PEICE BUT INSTEAD YOU STARTED COLLECTING ALL THE PEICES AND YOU CRUMPLED THEM SAT ON THEN STOMPED ON THEM AND RIPPED THEM APPART ALL OVER AGAIN."

I started to get even more frustrated by the second and lost control I squinted my eyes and shot a laser through his heart. his lifeless body fell to the floor as I gasped.

"Oh no"