Chapter 2: Missing

No one's POV

Tanjiro and his squad arrived at a huge forest. That reminded Tanjiro his battle with Lower Moon Five, Rui. "T-this f-forest is s-scary!" Zenitsu screamed quietly. "Relax! We are here for you." Tanjiro comforted him. "This forest is very large. You need to follow us this time, Zenitsu, or else you will get lost." "F-fine. You will protect me, right?" Zenitsu asked. "Of course!" Tanjiro answered. Then, they stepped into the forest. Tanjiro smelled a mess of sense. "My nose is not working now. I can't figure out where the demons are." Tanjiro said. "W-what!? A-are we g-gonna die h-here?" Zenitsu asked terrified. "No problem! I am going to protect all of you!" Inosuke said proudly. Tanjiro was trying to stop Inosuke from running forward. "Inosuke! We need to move together! It is so dangerous!" But, Inosuke has already disappeared from his vision.

Tanjiro's POV

I sighed and turned to Zenitsu. "Let's keep going, Zenitsu." He nodded. After about 5 minutes, we still couldn't chase Inosuke. I became worried about him. "Where is he?" I thought. "T-Tanjiro?" Zenitsu called. "Yes?" "It is so scary here. Should we go back?" Zenitsu asked. "But, we need to find Inosuke. Please calm down. I am here for you." I said softly. "O-ok." Zenitsu replied with a scared voice.

After a few minutes, we saw a female demon standing in the middle of the woods. "Why?" She said. "Excuse me? What did you say?" I asked. "T-Tanjiro! She is a demon!" Zenitsu reminded me. "I know." I replied. "Why!?" The demon said again. "Miss, what are you saying?" I asked again. "You! You stole my lord!" She yelled at me. "What!?" I said. "What do you mean?" "You stupid slayer stole my greatest lord!" She cried. "Tanjiro," Zenitsu said. "What does she mean?" "I...don't know..." I answered. "What do you mean by you don't know!?" She said. "Looks like I need to deal with you alone..." Then, she throw Zenitsu to somewhere in the forest. "Zenitsu!!!" I cried. "Now..." the demon said. "Just you and me." "What did you do to my friends?" I asked. "Don't worry." She smiled and said, "They are fine in this forest but you will not be able to see them again." I just starred at her. "Now,let's talk about us. Do you know what have you done?" She asked. "No?" "Ha! Pathetic! Why would my lord love a stupid human like you!?" She said. "Your lord? You mean...Muzan?" I said. "Yes, I meant that! I love him and I won't let anyone take him from me!" She yelled. "Blood art! Night wind!" "Water breathing! Third form! Flowing Dance!" And, we started fighting.

During our fight, I realised that the demon was so strong that I started to feel exhausted and weakened. I thought it was her blood art. I finally couldn't even stand up but fell on the ground. That female demon looked joyful. "Ha! Weak! You feel tired already?" "This...this is not over..." I said weakly. "Do you think that you can beat me? No no no! You can't! Hahahaha!" She laughed. "Do you think so?" A cold voice appeared behind the demon. "L-lord Mu-muzan?"

Muzan's POV

When I arrived the forest, I saw a demon was about to kill my Tanjiro, and Tanjiro was crawling on the ground, looking weak. I sighed and the next second, the demon's head has dropped on the ground. "Lord Muzan!!! Why!!! I love you so much!!! Why!!!" That demon cried for her last word. "Shut up! I will never love a thing like you!" I shouted. Then, that demon disappeared with tears filled in her eyes. I walked up to Tanjiro. "Are you ok?" I asked. "No...I feel...exhausted...I wanna sleep..." he replied and then fell. I caught him and thought, "He must be affected by that stupid demon." I carried him and teleported to my second house (Muzan's wife and children didn't live in this house. There were only Muzan's human servants). "Haruki (A servant's name), please take him to a room and changed his clothes. When he wakes up, call me." I ordered. "Yes, master." She replied.

Meanwhile, Zenitsu and Inosuke found each other and they have escaped the forest. However, they couldn't find Tanjiro.

No one's POV

"Where is Tanjiro? I can't find him anywhere." Zenitsu said. "We must go back to the corp and report this, Inosuke!" "You don't need to tell me what to do!" Inosuke yelled. Then, they went back.

In the demon slayer corp, Zenitsu told the pillars about Tanjiro's missing. Giyuu was very anxious. He decided to find Tanjiro with Zenitsu and Inosuke. Later, they arrived at the forest. They entered the centre and saw the clothings that the female demon was wearing.

No one's POV

"Those clothes were wore by the demon. This means that Tanjiro has killed her!" Zenitsu said with hope in his eyes. "Tanjiro has survived!" "But where did he go? He should be in the forest or the village nearby after the battle." Giyuu said. "Well, what do you think, Inosuke?" "I think he must be eating delicious food somewhere!" Inosuke answered. "Inosuke! Tanjiro wouldn't do that! He would share with us!" Zenitsu shouted. Then, they started to quarrel with each other while Giyuu was thinking calmly. "What if he has been captured by somebody?" He thought.

———————————————————————————————

To be continued...

So, is this chapter good? Or is it not good enough? Please comment down🙏🏻
Also, what do you guys want me to write in the next chapter? You can give me any ideas😚