Chapter 3: Trap

In Muzan's second house, the servent has already changed Tanjiro's clothes and bandaged his wounds. Then, Muzan came in.

Muzan's POV

"You can go now." I said and she left. Then, I sat on the bed, waiting for Tanjiro to wake up.

Time skips, three hours later...

Tanjiro's POV

When I woke up, I found myself laying on a comfortable bed. Then, I heard a familiar voice said, "Oh, you are finally awake." "Muzan? W-where am I?" I asked and he replied, "You are in my another house." "Ok...ugh...my head hurts..." I mumbled. "Here, drink some water." He gave me a cup of water and I drank it. "Do you feel better?" He asked. "Yeah...a little..." I answered. "You need more rest. Stay here for two days." "But, my friends..." "They have already gone back to the demon slayers corp. You don't need to be worried." He said. "Ok..." I replied. Then, I fell asleep again.

Meanwhile, Giyuu, Zenitsu and Inosuke have gone back to the corp in order to report what they have seen. After reporting, their master, Kagaya Ubuyashiki decided to ask more members to find Tanjiro. However, two days later, they still couldn't find him.

On the other side, Tanjiro has recovered well in these two days. Then, he went to the dining room to find Muzan and asked him rather he could leave or not.

No one's POV

"Muzan?" Tanjiro asked. "I have recovered. C-can I go now...?" "Why do you want to leave me that quick? Am I not good enough for you?" Muzan said while he was talking toward Tanjiro. "O-of course not! I..." Tanjiro said nervously. "Answer me. Do you like me?" Muzan said. "I want to hear the truth." "I...eh..." Tanjiro mumbled. "I-I mean...you and me are enemies...so..." "So you don't like me?" Muzan asked as he was approaching Tanjiro. "N-no...I-I mean y-yes...I am sorry..." Tanjiro answered quietly.

Tanjiro's POV

I could smell that Muzan was very angry with my answer although I said sorry. "Well, Tanjiro..." He said. "I am afraid that you gave me a wrong answer. For your punishment, you will have to stay here until I allow you to go out." "What!? You can't do that!" I yelled. "Why can't I? I am the owner of this house after all." He replied. "Then I will escape by myself!" I yelled again. And, he said, "If you disobey me, all humans in this house will be killed. Understood?" "You!" "Hm?" "Y-yes...I understood..." I replied. "Good! Now, go back to your room." He ordered and I nodded.

Later, in Tanjiro's room.

Tanjiro's POV

I couldn't escape because all humans in this house would be dead. I thought myself was stupid since I trusted an enemy, the demon king. I began sobbing on my bed. Gradually, I fell asleep.

Time skips, an hour later...

Tanjiro's POV

While I was sleeping, I heard someone knocked the door. I woke up and opened it. It was Haruki. "Mister Tanjiro, master calls you to meet him in his office." She said. "Ok, thx!" I said and headed toward to Musan's office.

In Muzan's office.

Tanjiro's POV

I entered and saw Muzan sitting on the armchair. "What do you want?" I asked. He didn't answer but started to approach me. I stood back. "Get away from me!" I walked back until I hit the wall. "What do you want from me!?" He still didn't answer but held my waist. "What are you doing!?" I shouted again. He held my cheeks and said, "Your eyes are beautiful." "What...ugh! Get away from me!" I began to struggle but he was too strong. "You can't escape from me." He said coldly. "What do you want!?" I asked him angrily. "I told you when we were at the park. I want your accompany." He replied. "Only you can give me warmth." "I have told you that I don't like you!" I yelled. "Then, I will make you." He said. I realised that I was in danger. I struggled but he pulled me down to a sofa. Then, he kissed me. "Mhm!?" I was stunned. His tongue went into my mouth. "Mhmhmm!" I tried to speak but I couldn't. Slowly, I closed my eyes. "What am I doing!? Am I enjoying this? No! It can't be!" I thought but I was too tired to open my eyes. Finally, Muzan let go me and both of us took some air. "Looks like you are enjoying my kiss, don't you?" He asked. "L-let me go!" I said loudly. "Do I look like I would listen to you?" He said. "Let's do other things." Then, he carried me and teleported to his room.

———————————————————————————————

To be continued...

Oh god...it is 4 am in the morning😭