Chapter 6: Argument

Tanjiro's POV

"Tanjiro! Watch out! The demon king is behind you!" Giyuu yelled. But, I didn't move. I was just looking at Muzan. "Well well well! That was a nice gathering, isn't it?" Muzan said. "I am tired. I will leave them to you." I said. "W-what!? A-are you teaming with that demon?" Zenitsu asked. I ignored him and turned back. Muzan was surprised for my responding and he said, "Well, if you say so, my dear. You better do not be involved in this." I nodded. "No...Kentaro wouldn't do that! You are not the real one!" Inosuke shouted. I didn't turn back or answer. At this moment, the sun started to rise (that quick!?🌝). Muzan was stunned. He quickly carried me and teleported back to the house.

After we entered, I asked, "Are you ok, Muzan?" "Yes, I am. By the way, are you gonna betray them?" "N-not exactly. It's just...I don't wanna see you got killed, b-but I don't know why...I mean...you are my enemy and I am supposed to kill you, but I can't!" I said and he kissed my forehead. "That is so sweet. I am glad that you are on my side." He said. I didn't answer but smiled.

Later, we took a shower together and slept together. "Muzan..." I said. "What is it?" He asked. "I want my sister back." "Relax. I will get her for you." "Thank you." I said and fell asleep.

Muzan's POV

"I will give anything to Tanjiro if he wants." I thought. "I better start planning how to get Nezuko Kamado."

Meanwhile, in the demon slayer corp. The demon slayers told their master what they have seen and they started wondering why Tanjiro has changed. Some of them thought that Muzan made him do it. Some thought that Tanjiro has betrayed them willingly. Also, they started to question and hurt Nezuko since she was the only relative of Tanjiro.

The next day, in Muzan's room.

Tanjiro's POV

I woke up and realised that Muzan has gone away. I got up and searched everywhere in the house, but I couldn't find him. "He must be working." I thought. I sat down on the sofa and was watching TV with a piece of bread in my mouth. After a while, I heard the door was opened. Muzan has come back. "Muzan? Where did you go?" I asked. "I went to meet my wife and my daughter." He answered. "Ok..." I said and started to feel jealous. "Wait...what am I thinking? I shouldn't be jealous! They are couple. Meeting each other is normal..." I thought. "Are you jealous?" Muzan asked. "W-what? H-how..." I was surprised that he knew my thoughts. "Your expression tells me everything." He explained. "Oh emm...Is it?" I said embarrassed. He smirked. "If you don't like them, I will deal with them." "No...no don't. I don't want you to hurt innocent people." I rejected him. "Ok, if you say so." He replied and kissed my forehead.

Meanwhile, in the demon slayer corp.

Zenitsu's POV

"Don't you dare to hurt my Nezuko again!" I yelled at Sanemi. "She is the only sister of that damn traitor!"Sanemi replied. "But Nezuko wasn't involved in this! She is innocent!" I kept yelling. "Guys, calm down..." Mitsuri said. However, we ignored her and continued our arguments. "Both of you shut up! First, most of us agree with Zenitsu. Nezuko wasn't involved in this. Second, we still cannot confirm that Tanjiro is a traitor." Giyuu said loudly. "What do you mean by 'not confirmed' ? That shit was there! Everyone saw that!" Sanemi snapped. "You have to know that Muzan Kibutsuji killed his whole family! He would not betray us unless Muzan Kibutsuji made him!" Giyuu said angrily. The atmosphere became silence suddenly. I saw that both of them were looking furious. I wanted to ease the atmosphere but I didn't. "Fine." Sanemi said softly suddenly. "I will not take part in this anymore. Don't cry for help when Tanjiro Kamado kills you." And, he left the room. We looked at each other and didn't know what to say.

———————————————————————————————

To be continued...

Word count: 697

Who want shoutout? For 3 only!!! 🌚✨