Chapter 11

In the Infinite City, Tanjiro was trying to control himself from hunger (Muzan didn't give his blood to Tanjiro for 5 hours). He sat in a corner, crying and hitting himself. At this moment, Muzan came in. He quickly ran to Tanjiro, hugging him.

Tanjiro's POV

Muzan hugged me and that comforted me. "Calm down, Tanjiro. Here, take my blood." Muzan said. I bit Muzan's arm very hard. After a few minutes, I finally let go. "I-I am sorry, Muzan...I lost control...did that hurt?" I asked. "No." He answered. "But, I am surprised that you felt hungry that quickly." "Did I?" "It is about 5 hours only." "What!? That was so quick!" I exclaimed.

Muzan's POV

I signed and said, "Don't worry. You still have me as your personal blood pack." "No, you are not my blood pack. You are more than that." He said with a cute smile. "Then, what am I for you?" I asked, hugging him tightly. "You are my moon." He answered. "Then, you are my sun." I said and kissed him.

Lights off, and tea~~~~~

In the next night, Muzan woke up so early and headed to the hall of the Infinite City. He gathered all the uppermoons.

Muzan's POV

"Listen here, uppermoons. I want a female demon called Nezuko Kamado to be appeared in my sight in three days. Find her but don't kill any humans unless you must." I ordered. They bowed down and said, "Yes, my lord." Then, all of them disappeared.

In a corner, Tanjiro was sitting there. He has heard everything. He knew that the pillars or the uppermoons would have danger, so he went out secretly.

In the demon slayers corp, everyone fell asleep while 7 pairs of eyes were watching them (Don't ask me why they could enter that place). The uppermoons jumped over each house to find their target...

———————————————————————————————

To be continued...

Word count: 302

This chapter is so short. Sorry!!!

Goal: 350 views to update chapter 12