Chapter 5: Secret Reveal

In the demon slayer corp, everyone was worried about Tanjiro.

No one's POV

"There is a possibility that he has been captured by someone." Giyuu said. "But, who would do that?" Zenitsu asked. "Hmm..." Shinobu said. "Only Muzan Kibutsuji would do that, since Tanjiro was his target." "What!? Tanjiro was his target? What didn't anyone tell me about this!" Zenitsu was shocked. "That is not important now. That's think about what is happening Tanjiro now." Shinobu answered. "If Tanjiro was captured by Muzan Kibutsuji, he must be dead now." Giyuu looked to the ground and said. Everyone looked upset. "We must find that damn demon first." Sanemi snapped and everyone nodded.

Suddenly, someone knocked the door and came in. It was Mitsuri. "H-hello guys. I know that you are very worried about Tanjiro-kun, but we have another important mission to do." She said. "May I ask what is it?" Shinobu asked. "Master Kagaya has told me that someone saw Muzan Kibutsuji in a town near Tokyo." Mitsuri replied. "Muzan Kibutsuji? We were planning to find him!" Zenitsu shouted. "Let's go then." Giyuu said calmly.

Later in evening, in Tanjiro's room.

Tanjiro's POV

I woke up and saw Muzan was laying down on my bed. "Muzan?" I called. "Oh! You have awaked." He got up and said. "It is already 6pm. Do you wanna have dinner outside?" "Outside? Don't you..." "You know you can't escape from me." "Ok..." I answered.

Then, we went to a Western restaurant. "The dishes here are very expensive." I said. "It is cheap for me tho!" Muzan said proudly. "Stop making that kind of face. By the way, I want to eat this and this." I pointed to the menu. "Okay! Waiter!" He yelled. Then, he order some dishes.

After we have finished our dinner, we had a walk near the sea. Suddenly, a demon appeared in front of us. He said, "Lord Muzan, the business..." "I know. Tanjiro, can you wait for me here? I will come back in five minutes." Muzan said. "Sure. I will wait for ya!" I smiled and replied.

After Muzan left, I sat on a bench and saw some familiar figures. "The pillars and...my friends...why are they here?" I wander. I turned back and started to run away from them, but they have already noticed me. "Tanjiro!!!" Giyuu yelled and all of them was chasing me. I know I couldn't hide from them so I stopped. "Tanjiro! It is really you! I thought you are dead!" Zenitsu said. "What are you all doing here?" I ignored Zenitsu and asked. "You were missing for so many days. We came here to find you! But, you are alive!" Zenitsu said. "Shut up, Zenitsu! You are annoying!" I snapped. This was the first time I being rude to my friends. "Eh? W-why are y-you so rude?" "You are not right, Tanjiro..." Giyuu said. "E-everyone calm down...Tanjiro, we just want to save you from the demon king." Mitsuri said. "I don't need you to save! Oh god, you guys are very annoying! You are disturbing my peaceful life!" I yelled at them. "But, how about Muzan Kibutsuji? He killed your family!" Giyuu asked. "I don't want to bother his crime now. All I want, is a peaceful life with my sister and the one who I care." I said. "That is good to hear from you." Muzan suddenly appeared behind me and said.

"Muzan Kibutsuji!!!" The pillars shouted.

———————————————————————————————

To be continued...

Word count: 582

Is it too short? I don't know. I am sleepy now -_-