Chapter 10

Several days later, in the Infinite City (Muzan's room)...

Tanjiro's POV

I woke up and realised that I was on a comfortable bed. "What...just happened...?" I wondered. I sat up and tried to walk, but I felt very tired and weaken... so I decided not to move. At this moment, the door was opened. "Oh, you are awake." Muzan said. "M-muzan...? Ugh...what just happened? My brain...hurt..." I said weakly. "No need to be worried. This is just because you're hungry." Muzan answered. "Hungry...?" "Yes...Sigh...I have something important to tell you." "W-what is it?" I asked. Muzan breathed heavily and said, "I-I turned you into a demon, so you are feeling weak..." "D-demon!? Why would you do that?" I asked. "I am sorry, Tanjiro. But, that pillar's poison would have kill you! So..." He said. I sighed and said softly, "Calm down... I am not going to blame you. I am just...you know...not used to it yet." "I know." He said and hugged me tightly.

"You must be hungry...what do you wanna eat?" He asked. "I don't want to eat a human." I answered. "Ermmm...maybe you can drink my blood." "But, your blood...maybe too powerful to me..." "Don't worry. I know you are different." "A-alright." I replied. He then cut his finger and put it into my mouth. I grabbed his hand and drank the blood like a baby drinking milk. It was very delicious...so sweet like a candy. "Emm~ it was so sweet!" I said with joy. He didn't answer but smiled. "Oh I remember something...what did you do to your wife?" I asked. "Erm...why did you ask?" He said. I held his face and ordered, "Answer me!" "Erm...you said not to kill her, so I turned her into a demon." "Then?" "I-uh...I trapped her into my basement and emm...hit her every time I went there..." He said. "You abused her!?" I asked. "Y-you can say that...look, I just don't want you to get hurt." Muzan said. I got off him and went to the door. "I want to see her." I said softly. Muzan seemed surprised at my responding. "Ok?" He said.

Then, they teleported to the the house's basement. Tanjiro saw that the lady was chained and her body was filled with blood.

Tanjiro's POV

"Why isn't her body recovering?" I asked. "Her body has too many wounds. They cannot be recovered that quickly." Muzan replied. "Oh..." I said and turned to the lady. I walked up to her and held her face. "You..." She looked at me and said weakly, "I-it is all you fault! Y-you ruined my life with Muzan! You damn b-bastard!" I sighed. "I was planning to set you free. However, it seems that you do not deserve it." I said coldly. "Ha! I rather die!" She said. I turned back to Muzan and was ready to leave. "Wait! Come back! I am not finish yet! You mother fu**er!" The lady yelled. "Muzan, let's go." I said. "Yes, my mate." "Stop calling me that. It sounds weird." "Nope. I like this nickname." Muzan said proudly. "I have no words..." I rolled my eyes and thought. After we went out of the basement, I asked, "Where is your daughter?" "Erm, I sent her to the adoption centre." Muzan replied. "Oh...ok..." I said.

Back with the demon slayers!!!

In the demon slayer corp, everyone was depressed.

No one's POV

"Did you actrally poisoned Tanjiro!?" Zenitsu asked. "Yes, I did. But, my original target is Muzan Kibutsuji. I didn't know that Tanjiro would protect him." Shinobu said calmly. Nezuko was very angry after she heard that her brother was poisoned by a pillar. She tried to attack Shinobu but was knocked out by Giyuu. "Ugh! What should we do now!? He is not able to survived unless he...he turns into a demon..." Zenitsu said. "Demon..." Giyuu muttered. "I think Muzan Kibutsuji will make him to become a demon...if he is not able to be cured by a doctor." (Giyuu is a advanced psychic🌚👍🏻) "Shinobu, does you poison have a method to be cured?" Mitsuri asked. "Uh...I didn't invent a cure for that..." Shinobu answered. "Ok, that's it! Now, his life is in danger!" Zenitsu said in tears. "Ugh! What have I done!?" Shinobu thought.

———————————————————————————————

To be continued...

Word count: 739

Chapter 10 is done!!! Hope you enjoy!!!

Goal: 200 views to update chapter 11