Chapter 13: The Ending

The ideas of Tanjiro's blood arts are inspired by: @HaileyLocken

———————————————————————————————

Tanjiro's blood arts: (May also be used in other story)

1. Blood art! Dimension: Tanjiro could teleport himself or anyone to anywhere.

2. Blood art! Phoenix Flame: Tanjiro could heal any humans and demons unless they have died already.

3. Blood art! Reaper Flame: Tanjiro could trap anyone inside the flame and torture them to death.

———————————————————————————————

Nezuko's POV

I was sleeping inside the wooden box until someone dropped me hard on the floor. I opened the box and came out. I was stunned at what I saw. 

Slayers and demons fighting...

Blood everywhere...

The smell of my brother...

My brother!?

I starred at the person with a fox mask. 

That...that was my brother...

Tears filled my eyes...I rushed to him...

Tanjiro's POV

I stopped attacking when my sister hugged me.

"N-nezuko-chan! What are you d-doing!?" I heard Zenitsu cried.

"Mmh!" She hugged me harder and harder, looked like she was scared that I would leave her again. 

I patted her back softly and said, "Calm down, Nezuko. I will never leave you again." After hearing this, she let go of me.

No one's POV

"Nezuko! Get away from him! He is very dangerous!" Giyuu yelled.

"Mmh! Mhm!" Nezuko mumbled, defending his brother, just like their first meet.

"I will not let anyone hurt my brother!" Nezuko thought.

Giyuu looked really angry as well as any other slayers.

Suddenly, Shinobu appeared behind Tanjiro and was ready to slay him. Of course, Tanjiro noticed it.

"Blood art! Dimension!" He yelled and the next second, both him and his sister appeared on the tree branches and the uppermoons disappeared. No wonder that Shinobu's attack failed.

Few minutes ago in the Infinity City...

Muzan's POV

I was very very angry and worried. Where the fck was my Tanjiro!? I searched everywhere but still couldn't find him.

"Nakime!" I called and a female demon appeared next to me. "Where is Tanjiro?"

She didn't answer.

"Answer me! Where is he!?" I shouted out.

"Master," Someone called behind me and I turned. The uppermoons were bowing there, some were recovering their wounds.

"Did you find that demon?" I asked coldly.

"Yes, master." They answered together.

"Then, where the hell is she?"

"Master Tanjiro was with her when we were sent by his blood art." Kokushibo replied.