Movie Night With Alex

As I walk into the movie room I see Alex has already gotten popcorn, chocolates, and waters for us to watch the movie. Hey you look very nice he says! Why don't you pick out the movie! He is such a gentleman I think to myself! Ok I love Hallmark movies! They are my favorite!
We sit down to watch the movie and I'm actually having a good time!
So tell me about yourself Alex says! Well I'm from Raleigh, North Carolina and I'm 20 years old! Aaron was my first love. We met in high school and I thought he would be my only boyfriend! He started calling me names after a month being together! If I didn't listen he would beat me! I don't have much family and I'm learning who I am! I had to grow up really fast! I tell him!  Tell me something about you Alex! He tells me he's 23 years old! His family owns a business and that his mom works in interior decorating! His dad is a business broker! He loves to go walking around the lake mainly around sunset because of the beautiful view! His dad wants him to work with him but he doesn't want to work there! He wants to work at a museum in Paris!
That sounds so wonderful! You can do anything you want! All it takes is willpower and determination I tell him! Maybe I can show you around tomorrow! We can get lunch, he says! That sounds amazing I tell him! After the movie is over he comes over and takes my hand! He lifts me up by my hand and gives me a hug! He then kisses my hand and says I had a nice time tonight! My heart is so full! I did too thank you for inviting me! I am so scared to trust him fully, but I'm going to try! He is so nice to me!
As I head to my room I am full of thoughts of this handsome gentleman! Is he too good to be true? I think to myself!