Treasure

Oh this is absolutely beautiful! The palace looks like something out of a fairytale! We are looking up as the fireworks begin! They have really put everything into this it's like standing in the middle of a castle! The lights light up like diamonds lighting our way thru the beautiful gardens! Alex has brought me to one of my fantasy date places! He brought me to the Palace of Versailles!
Alex this is like a dream! I say to him! Baby I remember how much you loved the gardens on our first date so I figured this would be perfect! Oh Alex it's breathtaking! I can't speak I have no words! He walks by my side as we tour this beautiful garden! They have a special night tour that allows you to see the lights of the gardens! The sculptures are magnificent!
As if it couldn't get any better he tells me it's time for our picture!
He walks up to one of the guests and asked if they minded taking our picture! The guest obliged! He stands behind me holding me by my waist! Then reaches down placing a kiss on my lips right as the picture is taken! We continue walking taking in all of the beauty! The fact that he remembered how much I enjoyed our first date really makes this one so sentimental! Once we finish the tour he says are you hungry?
Yes I am actually I say to him! Good there's more! We leave the palace and he takes me to the lake once again! He has a table decorated so beautifully with pasta he ordered from a local eatery! We walk to the table and he seats me! The table is lit with candles and beautiful music is playing in his car!
Now we get to eat under the stars! He says to me! Wow how did I ever get so lucky with you? I ask him! Baby after everything these past two weeks I wanted to pamper you! There's more after we eat! What? There's more? I ask admiringly surprised! Once we finish with dinner he takes me by the hand and leads me to the car! We drive to his parents house where there is a strange car in the driveway!
He smiles at me as he helps me out of the car! We walk inside and he introduces me to Marie! She's got blonde hair very wavy and very beautiful! Hi Treasure I'm Marie your masseuse! Baby you have been so tense lately so I wanted to get you a personal massage! Wow thank you Alex! So much!
She leads me to a room I've never seen with a massage table ready! Alex comes in behind us and just watches as I'm taken into pure bliss as my stress is massaged away! So have you ever had a massage she asks me! No I haven't this feels amazing! Treasure you are so beautiful Alex says! You deserve the world and more! I love you!
My eyes close as I'm taken into heaven!