Who Was Calling

Hey I'm back I'm so sorry I had to take that! Alex says. A worried look on his face appears! Let's go for a drive! He takes me by the hand and leads me to his car! We drive to the lake by his house! He pulls into the parking lot by the lake and pulls out a CD! He places the cd into the disk player!
I think watching the sunset with music is a wonderful way to end our evening what do you think? He smiles and gets out of the car comes around to my side and opens my door! He takes me by the hand and leads me to a patch of grass! He gets a blanket and spreads it on the ground! He has the music turned up and we are just sitting on the blanket watching the sunset in the distance!
As the sunsets Alex looks at me with his blue eyes and places his hand in mine! He uses the other to wrap around my waist and pulls me close to him! How was your day beautiful? He says smiling into my eyes! It was amazing like a dream I say to him! We sit and both of us are in silence enjoying the sunset and watching the stars come out!
This has truly been the most amazing day! I never imagined when I woke up this morning Alex would have done any of this just for me! I could definitely fall in love with him! Go slow Treasure! Don't rush this! I think to myself! You truly are an amazing woman Treasure! Alex says to me then reaches over giving me a gentle kiss on my forehead!
Why does this feel so easy with him? Well let's head back to the house he says! He helps me to my feet and into the car! As we get back to his house we see Bella has made it home! We go inside and I'm greeted by smiling faces! So we need some girl time Bella says to me. Alex looks me in my eyes and kisses my hand gently then says goodnight beautiful!
Ok so I want details! Are you dating Alex she says grinning so big? Well we agreed to get to know each other better! I say to her! My brother is a sweetheart she says to me! Don't you ever worry about him treating you bad he would never hurt anyone! He saw how dad treated mum and he couldn't stand it! He's very protective. She says! Now we need to plan your apartment and shopping! We will go tomorrow and get everything you need for it! I feel like I'm living a dream! Is it too good to be true?