Alex

As I wake up and realize we fell asleep on the couch I can't help but stare at my beautiful angel laying in my lap! She can't be comfortable so I'll just move her to the bed! I can't believe this gorgeous girl said yes to be mine! She's perfect! I wish I could take away the memories of her past but I'll do my best to create new memories for her future! As I lift her off the couch she wraps her small arms around my neck! I take her into my room and pull the covers back!
I lay her down gently and cover her up! It's already 7 am so I'm gonna leave her a note and go get breakfast while she sleeps! Gone to get breakfast! Be back soon love Alex! I place the note on the nightstand and head out the door to go to the little restaurant to get us some coffee and croissants! Well are my eyes deceiving me or is it you Alex? I know that voice! Oh no I turn around to see Miguel staring at me! Hey Miguel I'm only here for a week! What's going on with you? 
Not much have you heard from Catherine? No why would I talk to her? I ask him! Well I thought you may want to see your son! My what? My son? I don't have a son! Yes you do! She never told you but she found out she was pregnant after you broke up! Oh really? I say to him! Is that before or after she cheated on me?
Look dude don't tell her I'm in town I mean it! I say to him! Alright I won't don't get so testy! As if my life couldn't suck more I finally find someone I truly love and want to be with now I hear I have a son! What else can happen now? I think to myself as I walk back to my condo! As I turn the corner from the elevator I see her! It's Catherine standing by my door! Here we go! I only hope my angel doesn't wake up! I need to talk to this girl now!
What are you doing here Catherine? Well you come back into town and didn't even tell me! She yells! I had to hear from Miguel you are back? Why wouldn't you tell me? Look Catherine I'm with someone! She's amazing and I won't let you mess this up for me! As I finished my words I hear the door knob turn! It's my angel she heard Catherine yelling!