Alex

It is time to start getting ready for our night! I know my angel will love what I have planned! I go into the room and see she's ready! She is wearing a navy blue dress with a blue jean jacket over the top! Her hair is curled and the wavy strands look majestic on her head! Her brown eyes shine just as bright! She looks like an angel! I'm ready baby! She says!
You look breathtaking baby I say to her! She grabs her purse and we head to my car! I walk around to the passenger side and open her door as she climbs in! I look at her before turning the key to start the car! One kiss is never enough so I lean in take her face in my hands and kiss her so intensely! We travel a few miles away and I can see her excitement grow as we begin to pull in!
I told you it would be special! It's beautiful she says to me! I know how much she liked the garden from our first date so this would be perfect for tonight! Come on baby it's almost time! Time for what? She says looking at our destination with absolute wonder in her eyes! You will see beautiful! Tonight will be one of the best nights of your life I tell her!
We make our way thru the crowd and find the perfect spot to sit down! We won't be sitting long because there's so much beauty here I want her to experience! Ladies and gentlemen if I can have your attention please we will begin soon! The announcer says then starts repeating the announcement in French!
I brought a camera so I can capture her face when it begins! I'm so anxious because I know that her eyes are about to glisten! I'll go get us some drinks I tell to her! Hot cocoa would be perfect for tonight because it's a little chilly but not too cold! I walk up to the concession and order two hot chocolates and two pretzels since she loved the ones from the bakery! She will love these as well!
I go over and hand her the hot chocolate and pretzel then take her in my arms as we look up waiting with anticipation for the show to start! Music begins to play signaling it's almost time! As I look around I see couples everywhere families even waiting for the wonder they are about to witness! Alex this place is gorgeous she says! Just wait baby you haven't seen anything yet! I take her hand in mine and stare into her gorgeous brown eyes! She's so beautiful! How does she not know just how beautiful she is!
I love making memories with her! The park begins to fill with more people! I help my angel to her feet and wrap my arms around her! I hold her from behind with my arms wrapped around her waist! It's time the show is starting!