Treasure

I tell Alex I'm going to take a shower once we eat breakfast! We walk downstairs to join everyone at the table! Annette has outdone herself making omelettes for everyone! They are so big I could only eat half of mine! I'll put the rest of yours up so you can finish it later she says to me! So Alex were you two able to sleep good last night? Bella asks!
Uh yeah we were once we fell asleep he says laughing! So I'm cooking some tacos for supper tonight will you two be joining us? Annette asks! No mum I've made special plans for us tonight! It's a surprise so I can't say much! However we won't be here for supper! Okay then you two have fun then! She says then departs to go get ready for the day!
It gets quiet in the dining room when someone's phone has a text alert come thru! My heart drops thinking it's Alex but no it turns out to be Bella's phone! She smiles at her message which tells me we need to have girl talk later! She looks at me to make sure I didn't see her smile!
Baby I'm going to go get ready and put on my makeup! I tell Alex! Bella would you like to join me! She looks at me knowing she's been caught! We get to her room and I say okay spill! A big grin takes over my face! Well I met someone! He's so sweet and we work together so you will be meeting him soon! He's extremely tall, dark and has blonde hair! He's the image of my dream guy! She says to me!
His name is Carlos! He's very determined and has a great work ethic!
So when do I meet this dream guy I ask her? Oh you will meet him on Monday! Please do me a favor though she says with a worried look on her face! What's that I tell her? Don't tell Alex or my parents we want to have time to get to know each other before involving our families! You are the only one who knows! I agree to not say anything then she heads to work!
Once I'm done putting on my make up I look up and see those blue eyes staring at me! How long have you been there? I ask him when he starts laughing! Not long beautiful he says still chuckling! So where are we going tonight I ask him! It's a surprise baby! You should just give up trying to get it out of me he says smiling!
He comes over and places a kiss on my forehead! You are so beautiful baby! Then takes me by my hand and pulls me to stand up! Looking me in my eyes he pulls me in for a kiss!
Don't worry baby you will love what I have planned! Let's go into the movie room and watch a Hallmark movie! I know they are your favorite to watch! I smile and he pulls me into another deeper longer kiss before we head to the room! I'm falling in love with this handsome sweet man every kiss we share!