Chapter 2: RWBY but (Y/N) is here for some reason

No one in particular's PoV

On one night in vale, a group of suspicious men walked through the empty streets of the city. A lone dust shop stayed open at this hour, unfortunately making it a perfect target of robbery...

The group of men walked in the door. The fancier looking one in a white coat smoking a cigar went forward and smirked at the products on display.

Crime boss: "Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a dust shop open this late?" They put down the cigar off their mouth.

One of the grunts swiftly pulled out a gun and pointed it at the shopkeeper.

Old Man Shopkeep: "P-Please... Just take my Lien and leave!" The man quivered in fear.

Crime Boss: "Shh... Calm down, we're not here for your money..." He turns to the grunts. "Grab the dust."

The grunts took out canisters and then proceeded to get all the dust from the tubes. One took out a box and had the shopkeep put all the crystalized dust into it as well.

As one of the grunts went on to grab more dust they catch sight of someone in a bright red hood and another one in black. To intimidate the child they took out a sword and yelled at them.

Grunt: "Alright kids, put your hands where I can see them!" But the two did not budge. "Hey, I said hands in the air! You two got a death wish or something?"

The grunt had stood right behind the two and pushed them to get their attention. The two looked back confused, the noise from both their headphones can be heard which explains how they couldn't hear. The grunt pointed at his ear to signal them to take it off.

Ruby: "yes?"

Grunt: "I said put your hands in the air!"

(Y/N) and Ruby looked at each other with raised eyebrows and then looked back at the grunt.

(Y/N): "Hey, Rubes... I think this man is robbing us."

Ruby: "Are you... Robbing us?"

Grunt: "Yes!"

(Y/N): *Smirk*

Ruby: *Smirk*

The grunt's groan gets all the other's attention. The others quickly moved in to apprehend you two but the glass windows of the dust shop quickly broke as you two jump out of it with your weapons drawn.

Ruby's weapon extended out its scythe. You pulled your weapon as well. You glance at each other before looking forward to the grunts.

Ruby: "Try not to kill anyone this time..."

(Y/N): "No promises."

The first grunt ran to Ruby and took a swing, she jumped up to dodge it. Using Crescent Rose, her weapon, as a leverage she used it to twirl around a kick the grunt in the face. When she dropped back down she was now circled by a few more, she hugged the scythe on her back and fired it, using the recoil to spin her around and the end of the scythe to strike all of them.

One grunt fired a gun at her, she fired again to recoil herself out of the bullet's path. You quickly covered for her and fired Weapon of Plot Advancement, which is your modified multi-bladed AK47. The bullets pierced to the grunts aura simply rendering it as useless. Blood simply shot out of the grunt's bodies. The streets easily became a bloodbath.