21

Both teachers and pro heroes where still at the room. The female was now a bit more awake, she was now trying to sit on the bed looking around and noticing that someone was missing.

Y/n

-- Eri, where is she!?...--- I said looking around desperate but Shouta stop me.

--Y/n calm down!, don't you see that you just woke up --- he said grabbing both of my shoulders looking at me, frowning a little.

-- Where is Eri Aizawa?!--- I once again ask as he just look away. Eri...no, he took her away, where!?, NO.

-- H-he took her righ?--- I ask looking at him as he only stay in silence and sigh.

-- Hai...--- he breathout without looking at me. my heart stop for a second and just despair took over me. With pain on my body I still try to stood getting off bed but fall at the moment to the floor.

-- Y/n!--- Aizawa yelled getting of the bed and try to help me.

-- Eri!!!...Eri!--- I try to call her as loud as I could but my voice was a mess, I try to stood while being hold by Aizawa.

-- Y/n calm down please--- He said on a serious tone trying to keep me steady while feeling my eyes get full of tears.

-- No!...C-chisaki d-don't hurt her....p-please--- I said breking in tears starting to cry and hug Aizawa that hug me back.

--Aizawa she's just a little girl...--- I cry out sobbing in his embrace my heart was falling a part, thoughts of how she might be was going in circule like a toy train on my mind. I just wanted to go, I wanted to stood, I wanted to save her....

Aizawa

--I promise that we will save her and get out of here...--- I said hugging her tightly not letting go of her. Y/n doesn't know what Chisaki is really doing to Eri and I really don't want her to know but thats impossible. How ever....I hope the plan work out.

-- Y/n let me take you to the bed....--- I said trying to look at her that was still crying.

-- Shouta Eri, we have to save her please...--- she said in my embrace.

-- W-we will...but I need you to get on the bed and try to rest your body....--- I and suddenly felt her slowly let go of me and try to get apart.

-- Y/n?...--- I said looking at her when she let go of me completely, separating from me and not even looking keeping her head down.

Y/n

Despair didn't make me realize that I was naked until I heard Aizawa said to rest my body. A wave of disgust coverd me, I realize that I was using his shirt that help to cover me well since it is a bit big for me. I try to lift my gaze but couldn't, I could feel the embarresment taking over me. He called my name one more time as I could just feel his eyes on me. I try to stood and groan a little in pain.

-- Y/n-...--- he try to help me get up but I back off a little.

-- p-please...don't touch me ---I said withou even looking at him.

Aizawa

I felt a pian on my heart, a hard pulse that got to hurt in some way. She's...No, no Y/n please. I saw her try to get up again and whine in pain as I once again grab her this time well and didn't let go.

-- Shouta please...let me go d-don't touch me...--- she said one again on a broken tone, all weak trying to take my hands of her. I hug her with no reason of let her go as she just started to cry heartbroken.