15

Clye pov

"Hey uummm...don't be sad you did awsome out there"I said to cheer her up. We got to a bench under the trees.

"Ok wait for me here and I'll go and find present mic sensei ok?..."I said looking at her a little worried.

"Yeah,yeah go ahead I'm ok" She replied and I made my way inside again. I was getting closer to present mic classroom and there was a dead silence, I was getting more nervous. I peak a little and saw him on his desk, doing what? I don't even fucking know cuz I saw someone on the desk and that's it.

"Ok, chill Clye...breath"I said to myself  trying to calm down and took at deep breath then entered.

"Good mor-" I freeze when I saw that FUCKING MAN!...he wasn't using his hero suit. He was using a peach polo shirt, white jeans and his hair was tide up kinda like a pony tail. I felt my heart beating fast my breath getting a heavy WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?...HES MY TEACHER!...

"Oh...morning Clye" He said, hearing him on his chill tone is so nice.

"M-morning s-sensei..."I said all nervouse STOP IT CLYE...

"Are you ok?..."he said and stood and DAMN HE WAS HOT!..he walk toward me as I was feeling my chest about to explode.

Hizashi pov

Clye has been one of the greatest students I had ever met and...beautiful but...is wrong!, I can't be with a student, but shes so kind, so cute, funny...STOOOOP!!!!. I saw her a bit nervous and thought that something was wrong with her and ask if she was ok walking toward her.

"Y-yeah...Uuummm Y/n sensei told me to find you cuz Karito is not feeling well she didn't eat well and you know what happens if she doesn't..."she said looking at me.

"Oh...I thought something happen to you-" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING YAMADA HIZASHI!!

Clye pov 

What have I just heard :)...is he worried for me!?....j-just ACT NORMAL CLYE!

Hizashi pov 

"Y-you know cuz I-I s-saw you a little nervous I y-you know..." I said nervous.

"Oh is nothing...don't worry I'm ok..." she said with a smile and I was feeling my cheeks burn.

Clye pov

He's blushing :)....ok, ok keep calm relax your strong...

"Uuummm...sensei we have to go and take Karito to eat something"I said trying my best to stay calm as she blink his eyes a bit.

"Oh y-yeah sorry..."he said as I giggle a  to change the awkward and tense atmosphere.

"Alright...LET'S GOOOOO!!!" He yelled and head to the door with me till we got to Karito.

"Oi...Karito you alright?"he said looking at her a little worried.

"No...I'm getting more cold" she said worried.

"Hey it's ok you'll be ok"I said caressing ver shoulder.

"Come on I'll call Nezu and tell him that we have to go out and take you to eat..." Present mic said as she stood and we make our way to his car while walking he call Nezu and let us go. Damn I feel like a rich girl cuz it was
White Mercedes Benz g63. He open Karitos door and then, when I to my side he open mine. he smile at me as I smile to him. He start the car and dash to a place were Karito could eat well.

"Oi Karito you like music!?"he shout with a smile looking at us at the back seat as we both nod.

"WELL LEEEETS HIT IIIT!!!!" He said and put on some high music and started to drive while dancing making me and Karito laugh.