11

Aizawa pov

¨Well we are here...¨ Yamada said stopping the car infront of Y/n house and when I turn to  the back seat I saw Y/n sleeping, she sleeps like a little angel.

¨Oh she felt asleep...go on and take her up stairs I´ll start to get stuff out of the car¨ Hizashi said  opening the door to get out.

¨Hai...Arigato mic¨ I said getting out the car as the noisy teacher nod with a smile. I open the door where Y/n was sleeping and the sudden acction of the door opening scare her a little bit making her jump.

Y/n pov

I felt the door open and jump of a scared by the sudden action

¨Sh, Sh, Sh, Shhh...It´s me¨ I heard Aizawa said with his serious tone as I try to open my eyes.

¨Where are we~...¨ I said with a cute sleepy tone trying to look at him.

¨We are in the house, come here...¨ He said and carried me brydal style as I hug his neck. he carried me upstairs and took me to my bed then cover me with the blankets.

¨I´ll be down stairs if you need me¨ he said and kiss my forehead.

¨Hai~¨ I replied with the sleepy tone again and he got out the room and a few minutes I open my eyes again.

¨Shit...I have to shower~¨ I whine all tired and stood from the bed grabbing my towel and heading to the bathroom. few minutes pass and I finish showering and literally I was still all sleepy while showering, I went upstairs and put on a overzsized black t-shirt with only my panties. I hang my towel and when I turn to the window I saw once again a person all dressed in black on the same lamp post and this time looking directly to my window.

¨Ok I´m done with this shit...¨ I said all pissed, putting on some shorts and  grab some of my knifes headding out side where Aizawa and Hizashi were still getting things out of the house.

Aizawa pov

¨Oi mic, when will the governor come to the UA?¨ I ask still taking stuff out of the car.

¨Oh, the teahcers activity with the governor will be this weekend...Saturday if I´m not mistaking at 7:00pm¨ he said taking a bag from the front seat.

¨Nezu is gonna invite other acadademia?¨ I ask looking at him

¨He always does it Aizawa...¨ he said looking at me  with a small worried expresion but we got interrupted by a strange noise like a branch cracking.

¨What was that?¨ mic ask looking around preparing his fist as I did the same. Both looking around but suddenly....

Y/n pov

¨WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU LITTLE MANGY FUCKER!¨ I yelled making both of them jump of a scared and to be honest I was angry as fuck, the same shit has been happening since we fucked up Shigaraki´s plan and I'm so fucking sure that it's him.

¨COME OUT RIGHT NOW!¨I yelled making the knife´s float around me as my eyes were glowing with a intense (f/c) and then fly to have a better view of the area. but didn´t saw no one.

¨Hizashi outside let´t go!¨ I heard Aizawa  yelled grabbing his bands from the car and got out the house on the streets.

¨Where the fuck are you!?...Huh!, Show yourself Tomura Shigaraki!¨ I yelled and suddenly a black portal started to appeard and he came out of it.

¨Well, well, well  looks like you spot me...¨ Shigaraki said with a deep raspy tone scraching his neck and hell didn´t that send me some shivers.