8

I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water and when I look at the window I saw someone in black standing a few feets away right next to a lamppost making me freak out, grab a knife and run to the living room all pile and shaking catching the attention of both.

"Q-quick theres someone out side" I said going to the door and when I was gonna open Aizawa grab my arm.

"Relax, let us go first" he said as I nod and he open the door but when he look around he didn't see nothing so I step out too.

"Y/n what did you saw" mic said looking at me as I was gasp and look at him.

"I-I-I saw someone outside stading over there, next to the lamppost" I said as we keep looking but didn't found nothing. After a few minutes of keep looking and not finding anything we decided to get inside again.

"Y/n are you sure you saw someone?" Aizawa ask me again putting his hands on my shoulders and look at me.

"Aizawa I'm sure of what I saw it was a person all in black, I didn't get to see his face I freak out and went to you guys" I said looking at him and then turning to Hizashi.

"It's ok, ummm...why don't you just try to rest I think is the best for now...we will keep an eye" mic said caresing my back and looking at me as I nod and look at Aizawa.

"Please be careful...both of you" I said looking to Aizawa and then to Yamada. I make my way up stair and went to the bedroom getting in the bed and close my eyes to get some sleep.

Hizashi's pov

"Since the day we ruined Shigaraki's plan with the nomu again Y/n keeps seeing these kind of thing and I'm worried that it might be him" Aizawa said as I sat on the sofa and look at him

"The league of villain must be planning something we can't let our guard down" I said as he nod and sat on the other sofa and suddenly wave of silance hit the moment.

"Sooo...what do we do to kill the time, I mean we need to keep our eyes open" I said looking around the room and saw card game

"Theres no way we are gonna play that shit" he said when he saw me streching to reach on them.

"Oh come on Aizawa don't be so boring...let's remember good old times" I said grabbing it and took them out of the box.

"Remember?...when we share the same doorm?, we used to play cards till 5am and beat your ass" I said at the end smirking at him and stood making my way to the sofa he was his face full of botherness. Honestly I like to bother him cuz I'm much of a pain in the ass for him but on the good side I know he loves me as a brother.

"What are you talking you noisy brat!?...I was the one who always beat your ass on this game" He said looking at me with his normal serious face and with an almost slow tone punshing my shoulder.

"Oh really?...I don't remember that happening, I'm sure I'm gonna kick your ass if you agreed this bet" I told  him smirking at him and moving the cards

"Deal let me show you and make you remember" he said as I set the cards on the table and start playing.

Y/n pov

*phone call*

"Yes Dad I know you told me a million times that when I get to the house the keys will be on the small pot next to the door" I said walking to the U.A along with Yamada and Aizawa.

"Oh right sorry, sorry my bad" He said and laugh

"It's fine Dad, love you talk to you later...Oh and tell mom I love her" I said getting near to my class room