13

Readers hero suit

eah I'm so sorry I didn't put it on first place but in this story your hero suit is just like this:

So let me explain--- this suit will not have that colo you can imagine this suit with ur fav color that is gonna be in the story as (f/c) and the same goes with the designs on your body and the flaming stuff on your feet, hands and hair

So let me explain--- this suit will not have that colo you can imagine this suit with ur fav color that is gonna be in the story as (f/c) and the same goes with the designs on your body and the flaming stuff on your feet, hands and hair. You don't have that stick you have these around your waist.

You have 20 of these baby's around your waist and since your quirk is Iron or metal manipulation you can make them float and when your quirk activates your hair starts to levitate and your eyes start glowing of (f/c) the same goes with the designs...

You have 20 of these baby's around your waist and since your quirk is Iron or metal manipulation you can make them float and when your quirk activates your hair starts to levitate and your eyes start glowing of (f/c) the same goes with the designs that are  in your body but when you are not using your quirk those designs turn in to your body natural color. And in cold places you get stronger and your skin gets very cold that anything wet can stick to you.

Downfall

of this quirk  is that you can't pass your limit start bleeding from the nose and it will be risky using the 100%. In warm places you can't used the 100%of your quirk.

Strenghtness

Cold temperatures
------------------------------------------------------

Y/N pov

On the way me and Hizashi were only in silence till we first stop on Hizashi house first.

"Bye" Aizawa said as Hizashi mumble a "goodbye" for me and then dash away. On our way to my house it was all silence till we were almost arriving.

"Why can't you act like a grown up instead of being childish" he said with his serious tone and eyes only on the road.

"NANI!?, Oi! stop talking like a jerk!" I shouted angry looking at him and then stop the car all of a sudden in front of the house.

"Did you just yelled at me kitty cat?"he ask with a deep but serious but flirty tone. (xD)