18

Y/n pov

We stop in front of a door

"Kai there are other places to-"

"Hari shut up" He said on a arrogant tone and open the door then grab me by the hair and throw me in.

"Oooohhh...Eri-chan~" Says with a singing tone and when I lift my gaze a saw a little girl with bands on her arms, very soft blue hair red rubi beautiful eyes that we're now full of tears and a fear expression was on her face.

"I got you a new friend" He said as the girl look at me and I change my gaze to. Now scare her more than she was.

"P-please...don't hurt her I didn't escape... " She said trying to get close to me.

"Oh I know that you didn't, but don't try to heal her or...she will end up like that again or worse because of you" He said looking at her, the little girl started to sob and cover her face while crying.

"Well have fun...while it last"  He said and close the door.

"I-I'm sorry..." She said as I cough a little and look at her.

"Sh, sh, shhh...I-I'm ok don't worry sweet heart, I'll take you out of here" I said trying to get up till I make it and saw a bathroom but the little girl stop me.

"N-no please don't, he w-will hurt you and hurt me" She said between tears squeezing my uniform.

"Listen...nothing will happen to you I promise I won't let that happe..." I said looking at her but suddenly change my gaze cuz didn't want her to look at me on the way I was looking. I stood and make my way to the bathroom, the room wasn't that horrible, it was a normal one and had a bathroom at least, some toys were on the floor too. I look at myself on the mirror and I was so done, I look at the shower and took my clothes of heading to it and take a warm bath. The water that role down my body was red by the blood, but feel clean, between of everything that just happened, for me that was the only good thing I got to feel. I stay under the shower for a while letting the warm water run all over my body and started to feel my eyes get full of tears, I squeeze my fist and started sobbing. I wanted to go or end my life but now... I can't give up, that little girl need's me. I took my uniform and wash it to at least use it a bit clean, then saw a small blower near the sink and sadly had to wait like 1 fucking hour with my towel around my waist till it was a bit dry. When I got dressed again I went to the girl that was on the bed.

"P-please...don't try to escape I-I...I don't want to hurt you" She said hugging her knees scared.

"Sweet heart you won't..." I said caressing her hair but she was a feeling fear, in her face you could just see it clearly.

"Who a-are you?..." She said looking at me still hugging her knees.

"My real name is Y/n and I'm a pro hero...please look at me and listen closely" I said as she look at me.

"I promised you that I'm going to take you out of here but you have to trust-"

"N-no please, don't run away he will hurt youyou again.. " She said squeezing my uniform.

"Hey relax honey...I won't let them touch you and I know that my other hero friends will come and help us, ok?" I said looking at her as she nood and hug me, I hug her back and both got asleep.

The next day...

I woke up and saw the little girl and my arms sleeping, she looked so innocent and fragile. I was feeling awful and slowly I let go of the girl and stood without waking her up, then went to the bathroom to look myself at the mirror seeing my left eye a bit purple, bruises on my check and my lip a bit red with small purple marks. I felt my wrist hurt and when I look at them they we're irritated still hurting, I took off my uniform till my wait since I was feeling the same sensation and saw all my waist red. My arms and back were hurting too along with a pain on my stomach by the hard kicks.