10

Y/n pov

I woke up looking around tide up into Aizawas embrace making me smile a little and then look at Hizashi that was on the other couch sleeping . I try to slip away but Aizawa push me back to his embrace and snuggle his head on my neck making me giggle

"Where do you think you're going you little snoring princess" he said making me stop giggling and gasp.

"I don't snore you idiot!" I said trying to slip away but he didn't let me.

"Shhhh...your gonna wake up this annoying bastard" he whisperd on my ear and bite my earlobe sending shivers all over my body.

"Careful there,  your trembling a little kitten~" he  whisper with a deep and serious tone and fuck, why does he always fuck me with that.

"Y/n...when and how did we literally end like this? " He said making me laugh about it I mean it was cute just thought that he couldn't still believe that we are something and to be honest I can say that I could count on that cuz, in mean times I can believe I'm with him.

"Aaawww... Does my lazy kitty still thinks he's dreaming? "I said turning to face him with a warm smile as he care my hair behind my ear while looking at me with his normal serious face but a small and tiny half smile on it.

" Your so beautiful..."He said and shit I'm impressed!?.... Never in my life I have seen Shouta being ummm.... Kind I guess is the word for him?,  anyway the thing is, I really love this soft side of him.

"I love you Y/n and you don't have any idea of how long I've been waiting for these moments" He said as I hug him and he hug me tighter.

"I love you too Shouta" I said while hugging him for like 2 minutes but then Yamada woke up and interrupted us.

"Aaaawww... You two look SO ADORABLE!! ! ! " he yelled and Lord give me strength for this day with him.

"Morning Hizashi" I said turning to face him in other sofa.

"GOOOOOD MOOORNIIINNGGG!! ! ! " He yelled making Aizawa sigh and breath out a low "shut up".

"Oh come on Aizawa don't be that harsh" I said  as he roll his eyes and look away, honestly I'm used to his bitch attitude but sometimes it really pisses me off when it comes to Hizashi even if he's a noisy one we have to understand is his quirk and sometimes can't contain himself. I stood from the sofa and went to Hizashi.

"Hey let's go and think of something to cook " I said to Yamda with a warm and cute smile. He grabbed my hand and both make our way to the kitchen.

"Uummm...did I miss something? " Hizashi said trying to look at my face cuz I was looking at the food on the fridge. I grabbed the milk and look at him closing the fridge.

"Nothing new" I said and went to the counter.

"Ok Y/n I know that something must have happened cuz your attitude isn't normal" He said and I really understand him cuz I was acting a little harsh.

"*sights* your right I'm sorry... It didn't happen anything is just that... you know I'm use to Aizawa's attitude but when he talks about you pissed it makes me angry... " I said as he starts to laugh making me frown.

"Umm... Can you tell me why are you laughing? " I ask as he took a deep breath and try to relax and stop laughing.

"Ooohhh Y/n...look and you think I listen to him?... He always has been like that with me, I got use to it too you know why?..." He said looking to the living room where Aizawa was and smile then turn to look at me.

"Cuz he was my first friend in UA, and If he really " does " Uummmm... "hate" me he would probably left me and never talk to me again but look all this year's and he is still there" He said and right now I would like to kick Aizawa's ass.