9

Time skip and Aizawa was winning, everytime that his gaze went to me he was smirking making me blush and get even more nrevous.

Hizashi's pov

By how Y/n face was I could really tell she was afraid of Aizawa winning, I mean jezz she could even barely walk and he's planning to fuck her again!?. I saw Aizawa looking at her and catch the moment to shuffle some good cards to the top so Y/n could win him, When I pass the cards to Y/n first I sneakily stomp her foot underneath the table catching her attention and wide open my eyes to let her know what I did. She turn to look at her cards and did this cute expression when she saw all the good cards I pass to her obviously cheating .

"Boom! try to beat those kitten~" he said and smirk at her as I smirk at him and laugh.

"What are you laughing about idiot?" He said looking at me with a little bad mood face.

"He's laughing because baby I'm about to beat your ass!" She said and throw the cards on the table earning a lot of points making me laugh harder.

Y/n pov

"You cheated!" he said a little angry and I got on top of him in his lap

"Too bad~...daddy you faild, deal with it~" I said and give him a kiss biting his lower lip but when he bite mine he did it hardly and it felt hot but hurt so I slap his face of course not that hard making him sigh looking away and then went back to me.

"I hate you" He said between teeth and got me off him on a abruptly way and stood making his way to the kitchen as me and Yamada start to lugh

"You own me a BIG ONE!" he yelled as I run and cover his mouth

"Shhhh!!...Yamada he could hear you!..." I whisper and took away my hand slowly then both smile.

"What was that for?" I told him as he look at me

"Y/n your face show much of a something you didn't wanted to happend you know?, I mean you barely couln't walk nor stand normaly!" he said and he was right, I really was nervous about losing against him cuz he was gonna fuck me and I was still weak and tired.

"Well you are kind of right on that, thank you Hizashi I really own you a big one" I told him smiling as he smile back

"Say why did you slap him?..." He ask making me gasp

"Oh ummm...well he kind of bite my lip very hardly and it still hurts so I slap him so he could stop cuz he wasn't letting go " I replied and stood

"Lol thats bummer" he said resting his body on the sofa as I roll my eyes and smile

"I'm going to the bathroom" I said heading out of the living room and make my way to the bathroom. While walking thru the hallway I felt someone following me and when I suddenly turn I found Aizawa infront of me, both facing ourselves and then push me against the wall as a flirty half smile showed up in his face making me blush.

"How I would like to tide those bullies hands of yours and fuck that nasty mouth" he said near my face and attack my neck biting it

"Aizawa stop..." I said trying to push him away but his body got more against me holding me still

"Whats wrong kitten~...." he said caresing my hair behind my ear.

"Aizawa I'm tired!...don't you see, I literally couldn't barely walk!...Hizashi had to carried me to the sofa while you were sleeping because I couldn't even stand correctly" I said pushing him away as he started to laugh and he really surprised me seeing him laugh so hard like that but still it made me feel a little angry cuz he thinks I'm joking.

"Why are you laughing!?...you don't fucking belive me!?, Aizawa you think I'm fucking joking or something!" I said while he was laughing

"Ok, ok I'm s-sorry...I'll stop...." he said and took him some time to relax...2 minutes pass and now he was calm and got closer to me

"I'm sorry...does it still hurts?" he said as I really felt just a little of pain but not that big deal.

"Well not really right now...but still you bite me to hard so you desrved that slap" I said as he got closer to me and smirk

"Well your kind of right kitten, but you know what?" he said holding my chin and lifting my gaze to his

"That slap I don't know why it turn me on~" he said on a slow and sexy tone making me flusterd and blush hardly

"You're so cute when you blush...let me try that kiss one more time but nicely" he said crashing his lips against mine and this time the kiss was slow but a little intense when our tongues inter whine, and suddenly stop to catch our breath

"Mmmm...since the first time I kiss you, you taste so much better than I imagen...so sweet...and warm" he said between kisses and I push him slowly apart cuz if we keep going things are gonna become a little more intense than the kiss

"Your just a Horny lazy cat Shouta...but I love you anyways" I said and give him a quick kiss and head to the bathroom.

Aizawa's pov

"Shouta whats wrong with you?..." I ask to myself walking back to the living room, I mean in some kind of point I get her and I feel bad cuz I look like a fucking needy fuckboy and not like a boyfriend. I saw Hizashi on the sofa sleeping but smething tells me hes not.

"Why did you help her win Hizashi?" I said resting my body on the other sofa and look to the roof.

"I didn't help her Shouta, I saved her from you" he said making me start to feel like bad, I really don't want Y/n thinking that I like her to just have fun I want to show her I really love her cuz she deserves the world and I just got her by my side, theres no way I'll let her go.

"Your silence says much Shouta...show her that you really care and love her don't just fuck her she's not a toy" He said and shit I was starting to feel guilty he was basicly right about it...I think that I just got carried away and didn't notice it.

"Fuck Hizashi...your right" I said as he turn to look at me and I did the same from the other sofa

"Listen carefuly Shouta...I am your bro, but Y/n is different....she's more than my friend shes my little sister for me and I'm gonna let you now one thing clear" he said with that face that let's me know hes talking seriously and make me frown.

"If I find Y/n dropping a singel tear because of you....the you'll have to forget I'm you bro cuz I may want to kick your as...got it?" he said and I really never thought those words were gonna came out of Yamadas mouth, I really like Hizashi like a noisy bro and I yeah kind of respect him but I really never thought he would want to do something to me on a serious way like hes talking to me right now.

"fine Yamada...but you know I would never hurt her cuz you know very well how much I waited for this to happen" I said looking back to the roof and close my eyes.

"Yeah, I know...but hope so to" he whisper but a little loud enough for me to heard. I ignore his action and suddenly heard Y/n come making me move a side a little and when she got to me she rest her body by my side as I just enjoy her company I kiss her fore head and put her deep into my embrace but suddenly heard a little cute snore making me gasp by the sudden sound and smile then felt asleep.