Story Notes (Important)

Hello guys. Hope you doing good. I pray your life is not messed up like mine...GAH! Off-topic, Off-topic. Getting back to the topic...

...Guys I decided to make this story a little longer than I earlier expected it to be. As in long enough to have arcs. 

So basically it has 3 arcs. The one that is currently going on is the 'Previous Life' arc. The next arc would be 'Rebirth and 2nd Titan war' or basically pjo in written in my own way. The last arc would be '2nd Giant war and Beyond' or whole of hoo (my way that is) and a little more(Hush, hush, it needs to be a secret for now).

To make things a little clear in my story, the Giants rise before but get together for the 1st giant war later, functioning as individuals till the war. In my story, Greece is already in its later stages, meaning heroes the fabled heroes have already passed. And yes, I know that the 1st giant war happens before the heroes arrive, but for the sake of the story, it happens after the times of the fabled heroes.

Also, my exams are over. The last one was today (Yep, it was on Sunday [4/04/2021]), and I barely passed (MORAL: Study beforehand, not freaking 1 damn week before the exam). So I am happy to announce the chapters will be uploaded more frequently. 

That's all for this note folks.

Ps.  I have just started the next chapter and it will be more than 2000 words so don't expect it too soon. I believe in quality AND quantity, so sacrificing time is necessary (;-;).

Ciao

-KK42069