Part 2 - A Start To Success

You and Jimin have been spending all that time planning and you recovering from the "accident".
5 years have past.
You found your mother, told her about everything that has happened and she has decided to help you.
Your mother, you, and Jimin built a company together. Your mother as the founder and You being the director of that company with the help of Jimin after your mother hosts a formal party introducing you as the director of the company. You always needed Jimin by your side. You've grown attached to him during the past 5 years and you didn't know why.
Kim Taehyung will be at that party because his company and your company will be colliding for a project.

-------
1 day later

You wanted to make a start in the revenge.
First part of your revenge was taking something Song Hyeri really loved just as she tooked the things that you loved.

Before that
H
Jimin: Are you sure you wanna do this today? Alone?
Y/N: Yes, I'm sure. Don't worry about me, Jiminie. I'll be fine.
Jimin: Alright. Just don't do anything stupid.
Y/N: I won't.
You then give Jimin a kiss on the cheek like you always did. Then left.
You stood outside of the house, putting your hand on your chest.
Y/N: I always give him cheek kisses. But why does this one feel different. Whatever, I'll just brush off this unknown feeling.

-------
An hour later

You arrive at the jewelry shop, Song Hyeri always goes to.
You waited in the VIP room because the whole store knew you. You were one of the most well-respected people in that store.

 You were one of the most well-respected people in that store

10 minutes later, Song Hyeri comes in.
You quickly put your sunglasses on.
Hyeri: I'm here to pick up my set, hurry up and get it for me.
Worker: Oh.. You're Ms. Song Hyeri, right? I'm very sorry but your set has been cancelled. Someone else has purchased it. There she is.
Hyeri: What?!?!
The Worker points towards you.
Hyeri turns to look at you in anger and jealousy.
Y/N: Feel the anger, Song Hyeri. Feel how it's like to get something taken away from you. This is exactly how I felt when you took my husband away from me and when you killed my baby. This is just the beginning. The real fun hasn't started. Brace yourself, Song Hyeri. There is more where this came from.
You say to yourself.

-------
You came back home, happily.
Jimin was waiting for you.
Jimin: You're home! How was it?
Y/N: You should've seen the look on her face when I was holding her set. She didn't see my face though, because I wore my sunglasses. So, don't worry.
Jimin: That's good. I made you dinner. Come eat.
Jimin smiles at you.
Y/N: Alright.
You eat dinner then wash up.
You were in your room when Jimin called you to come into the living room.
Y/N: What is it?

-------
TV

|Shocking news. Kim Taehyung and Song Hyeri has revealed that they have a child. Their child seems to be 4 years old turning 5. Look at this happy family! How wholesome|

-------

Y/N: Wholesome, my ass.
You throw a pillow at the TV.
Jimin looks at you
Y/N: You people memorised with that "perfect family" will soon find out the truth.
You then accidently hit your finger on the table.
Y/N: Fuck!
Jimin: Woah, Y/N. Calm down.
Jimin grabs your hand then blows on it.
You stare at him then smile subconciously.
He stares at you but then you shake your head.
*What are you thinking about Y/N. Snap out of it*
Y/N: Heh, Thanks.. I'll just head to bed.
You stand up but slip on a piece of clothing. You land on Jimin.
Y/N: Shit! I'm sorry.
You try getting up but then you see him staring at you.
Your mother then comes in.
Y/M: I'm ho- OH snap. Am I bothering you.
She says with a smirk on her face.
Y/N: Nope, I was just heading to bed.
You then dash to your room, lock your door then sit on the floor.
*Y/N what's happening to you? Stupid Jimin. Stop making me feel this way.
Do I love him?..*