Part 17 - I Missed You..

You and Min hyuk were about to get off the stage, but then a guy named Jun Ji-young stopped you.
Y/N: Ji- young oppa, what are you doing here?
(I decided to add another person the the story. Ji-young will be your childhood friend. You've been friends since you were 8 and he's loved you ever since)
Ji-young: Everyone in this place, you'll all be my witnesses.
Everyone turns to look at the both of you.
Ji-young: I'm here to propose to you, Y/N.
He opens the ring box and shows you the ring.
You sigh.
Ji-young: I've waited for you, for a very long time. Is that long enough?
Everyone stares at the both of you in shock and so does Jimin, it looks like the proposal has stung Jimin in the heart.
Y/N: You also proposed to me in 7th grade, right.
Ji-young: Oh yes. I remember although you refused.
Y/N: That's right, I did refuse and I'm gonna have to refuse to this proposal as well.
Ji-young: Alright. I've heard you got a divorce so I guess you still need to some time. But I'll always stay by your side.
You look at Jimin but back to Ji-young.
Y/N: As you wish.
You then walk off to sit back down with Areum and Min-Hyuk.
You looked around to see Song Hyeri glaring at you.

Y/N: I'll be right back..
You walk towards Song Hyeri and she does the same to you.
Song Hyeri: Well, well, well.. Look who it is. Lee Y/N. Heh, So sad you got a divorce but I'm so happy that Jimin is mine again.
Y/N: After all this time you still love to torment with me.
Hyeri slaps you harder than she's ever done.
You put your hand on your face, then slap her even harder, making her fall to the ground and making everyone notice.
Y/N: Yah! After 2 years, you still love slapping me.. But I still love beating the crap out of you.
You then slap her again.
Hyeri: Y-You!
Y/N: I don't know why you got freed from prison but soon you'll be back in there.
You pull her closer to you and whisper in her ear: I'm not finished with my revenge.
Jimin then walks up to you, staring in your eyes.
You walk away.

2 hours later the event finally finished and everyone had already left

You were still there sitting on the ground, sobbing.
You didn't feel as strong as you were a year ago.
You were strong physically but not emotionally.
Someone then walks up to you. You stare at the ground and see their polished shoes. You look up to see Jimin.
He then sits down infront of you.
Y/N: Y-you're still here? You should leave. Your wife is probably waiting for you.
Jimin: I missed you. I heard that you haven't been sleeping well, or eating.
Y/N: Why should you care? Stay away from me, Park Jimin. You have a new life, and I'm not in it.