Part 4 - Heavy Hatred

Y/N: It's been so long, Kim Taehyung.
And you dare to ask me that question? Is it wrong for me to kiss Jimin and is it not wrong for you to kiss someone else when we were married 5 years ago?
Taehyung: You hid from me all this time, didn't you.
Y/N: I wouldn't say "hide".. Anyways, it looks like our company will be working on a project together. Don't be a wimp and back out of it just because your dead ex-wife is running it. OK? Now leave so Jimin and I can finish what we were doing.
Taehyung then grits his teeth and leaves.
You then turn to Jimin.
Y/N: Woah, That was amazing. Did you see his face?
Jimin then gives you a hug concluding the night.

-------

2 days later.
You, and Jimin went to work together.
Jimin: If Taehyung talks to you then call me. OK? Don't do everything by yourself.
Y/N: OK.
You then go in separate directions.
You go into the studio where everyone is at (your company is a company which produces modelling, acting and other stuff).
As soon as you enter the room, everyone walks up to you and gives you flowers and baskets filled with many things to welcome you.
You can see how mesmorised they are of you.
Song Hyeri then walks into the room.
Hyeri: OK, hurry up and do my make-up!
Y/N: Is she the model?
Male colleague: Yes, Noona. Can I call you that?
Y/N: Sure.
You smile but then turns to look at Hyeri.
*Of course she begged Taehyung to make her the model. How annoying.*
You go up to her.
Y/N: Hello. So you're the model.
Hyeri: Wow, it's the woman who faked her death.
You pull her arm and put your face near her ear.
Y/N: And it's the woman who stole my husband and hit me with her car causing my "death".
You whisper.
Hyeri then freezes in shock staring at you.
Y/N: Listen to me, Song Hyeri. I won't let you go that easily. You are living a lavish lifestyle with my ex husband and your son. If you hadn't hit me with you car then I would've had a great life with my child. But my unborn child is dead because of you.
I will never forgive you or Kim Taehyung for what you have done to me. Just you wait.. You'll suffer as much as I did.
You then let go of her arm and push her away.
You walk away from her. And went to your office.
You arrive, you then grab a glass that has been placed on the table and throws it at the wall.
Y/N: I'll make your life a living hell, Song Hyeri. You can count on it.
You pick up the broken pieces of glass but then it slips cutting your palm.
You stare at it and gets reminded of the blood you saw when you were lying on the road.
You start sobbing, heavily.
Jimin rushes into the room.
He sees you and moves you to the side, so he can pick the pieces up.
After doing that he goes to you.
Jimin: What did Hyeri say or do to you? Tell me!
He says, angrily.
Y/N: Don't do anything. I already scared her. She might cry into Taehyung's arms if you do something.
Don't worry. I'm fine.
You look at him, putting on a weak smile.
He then gives you a soft hug.