Part 12- TheStartOrEndOfSomething?

You sat down with some of the people asking questions.
Host: So, why did you schedule to have this press conference?
Y/N: Well.. I'd like to talk about my story.
Host: Alright. Everyone's been so curious about you and your past.
Y/N: Heh, Where should I start?
Host: From the beginning.
Y/N: Alright. 5 years ago.. I was in the bathroom looking at my pregnancy test that just came back positive. I was so happy.. But that happiness didn't last for that long. I wanted to tell my husband that we were going to have a baby.. So, I stopped by his office. As I entered there.. I saw him and a random girl making out in his office. My heart sank to pieces.
Host: OH.. My. Alright, we'll all ask questions in the end. Please, continue.
Y/N: Alright. A man then comes in, it was the lady's boyfriend. So I guess they both cheated on someone. I told him that we'll be getting a divorce, and that he'll never see his baby. But, little did I know that I wouldn't be seeing my baby either.
As I was walking on a crossroad, I see my husbands' lover in her car, driving, really fast. The next thing I knew was that she run me over and killed my baby. I was in the hospital for a very long time, But Park Jimin stuck beside me. 5 years later, everyone thought I died. I came back here vowing to take revenge on the both of them. I built the company to gain power and to destroy them.
I came back and see that my ex husband and his lover have now gotten married and has a son.
They got to live happily with their son and see him everyday, while I couldn't see mine. You see, once I came back their lives started sinking. They really aren't the happiest couple you've ever seen.
Host: Wow.. I'm very sorry.
Y/N: It's fine, any questions?
Reporter: May I ask, who is your ex-husband and his lover?
Y/N: I would be a bitch If I told the media.
Host: Isn't this what you're here for? To reveal everything.
Y/N: OK, if that's what you want.
My ex husband and his lovers' names are..
Just before you could say their names Song Hyeri comes barging in.
Hyeri: Lee Y/N! You bitch!!
Y/N: And there is his Lover. The lady that killed my baby.
Everyone turns to look at Song Hyeri with shock.
Host: So your ex-husband must be Kim Taehyung.
Y/N: That's right.
Hyeri: No, No.. I didn't plan on killing anyone!! Just her baby! Just the unborn baby!
You then walk up to her.
Y/N: Hyeri-sshi. Give up. I won this time.
Hyeri then slaps you.
Hyeri: Yah! At least I have a son and a husband! You're all alone.
Jimin walks in.
Jimin: No she's not. She has me, and we're getting married.
Y/N: Jimin..
Hyeri: What the fuck, Jimin?!
Host: Jimin, Was your first love, Song Hyeri?
Jimin: That's right. But she cheated on me with Kim Taehyung.
Y/N: We both vowed to get revenge on the people who've hurt us the most. But, we haven't even done much.
The cops start coming in and arresting Song Hyeri for attempted murder.

-------

The cops took Song Hyeri and Kim Taehyung away but you felt a lump in your throat. You felt happy but then again felt something bad coming, but you just brushed it off.

-------

1 year later. You and Jimin finally got married. And have now come back after your honeymoon.
You both have been very happy in your life and is planning to start a family together.