Part 15 - Your Time To Shine

You felt so depressed after divorcing Jimin. Areum and Min-Hyuk would usually stay with you and comfort you throughout the whole process.
And for a year you barely ate or slept.
A year has passed and you've dug yourself in your job to distract yourself from "Jimin thoughts".
Your mother decides to host an annual event to celebrate your extreme success, and she wants you to sing a song at the event, because she knows wants to promote your voice to the world a bit more as you've revealed your singing voice infront of your co-workers.

-------

The day of the event.
You dress up.

And head to the event

You meet your mother there and greet people with her.
You then see Areum looking like an absolute queen. You then think to yourself.. My bestie is such a princess with her Prince, you then feel a lump in your throat and start thinking about Jimin. You feel tears trying to come out of your eyes but you hold it in then walk towards Areum and Min-Hyuk.
Y/N: Hey, Guys.
Areum: You OK, Y/N eonnie?
Y/N: Oh yeah, I'm fine. I'm gonna go greet some other guests. Just wait for me at a table, OK guys?
Min-hyuk & Areum: Sure!
They walk to a table while you walk to your mother, and greet the other guests arriving (the event is held outside but is very elegant and filled with lots of classiness, didn't know why I put this but eh).
You then feel a bit tired so you decide to walk over to a table to make it help you balance yourself.
Jimin Song Hyeri, and Ju hyun then arrive, because one of your mothers' closest friends invited them.
You, of course didn't see them as you were looking the other direction while balancing yourself on the table.
Jimin and Song Hyeri then greet your mother.
Your mother is in shock and anger seeing Jimin but she tries to hide her emotions.
Jimin leaves Song Hyeri to greet his fathers' friend. He then sees you at a table and is shocked at seeing you there. Two people then go up to you and start initiating a conversation.
Jimin stares at you, firmly. He notices that you don't look well and that you've lost quite a lot of weight.
As you were talking to the guests you put on a weak smile but then they aren't focusing on you.
They look over your shoulder and wave at Jimin.
You turn and see Jimin.
You are in so much shock and your muscles tightened but you felt so weak that you lost balance and fell.
Everyone stares at you, some of the people there rush to you.
Some men pick you up.
Y/N: Thank you.
You then bow to them.
You then stare at Jimin again and he stares back at you.
You then turn around and walk the other direction to Areum and Min-Hyuk.
You sit next to them.
Areum: Oh my god! Jimin is here!!
Y/N: I know! Keep quiet and don't stare at him.

°
°

Y/M (your mother): Everyone, I'm so happy to tell you about my daughter, Lee Y/N's success. Welcome my daughter, Lee Y/N.
You then walk up to the stage.
Y/M: My daughter has worked very hard to get to where she is today.
She has gained a lot of wealth and fame, by just her voice. So, my beloved daughter.. Are you ready to shine?
You gulp then nod in silence you signal Min-Hyuk to come on stage because he is also singing with you.
Your mother leaves the stage and Min-Hyuk joins you.
He grabs the piano and you grab both of your mics.
It was time.