Part 18 - A Broken Relationship

It was a new day.
You didn't sleep last night and skipped breakfast.
For your new project you had to work outside, in this huge park with a very beautiful fountain, beautiful views and beautiful flowers everywhere. You and your team was going to be working with orphans who were going to be spending the week at the park with you and your team.

-------

You, your team and the orphans were all decorating stage designs at the park. But then.. Some people from another company come and join you guys. It was the other company that will be helping you.
You, your team and the orphans see that the other team has stopped walking and has turned around.
They then bow to someone.
You could barely see who it was because they were being blocked by the people.
They all start walking towards you, and everyone else.
Your team and yourself stands up to welcome them.
Jimin then walks up from behind them.
*Oh, shit. Don't tell me he's leading that team*
Jimin: Hello, I am Park Jimin. I'm leading this team.
Y/N: Shit.
Everyone then turns to look at you.
Y/N: UH.. My bad. So, You're company is our project partner. Let's get started with the orphans then, although my team has already started with the display decorations for later.
Jimin: Alright, let's go, people.
They all then walk towards the orphans and sits with them.
*OK, I'll just try to distance myself from him. That'll be good!*
You then receive a message from a very expensive shop.

-------

|500,000 spent at _____ plaza|

-------

*What the hell?! Who- Wait.. The only person who has my bank account is my mother.. Why would she spend so much on something? She barely goes shopping for herself..*
You then call your mother, but she doesn't answer the phone.
You turn to see that she was walking, hand in hand with another girl who seemed to be your age.
If you weren't your mothers' daughter anyone could tell that they have that mother-daughter kind of relationship because she seemed so affectionate towards eachother.
You then walk up to the both of them.
Y/N: Mom, who is that? And why have you been spending money from my account?
Y/M (Your mother): Honey.. I don't think I can keep hiding this from you, so I guess I'll tell you.. I'm getting married. And this is your step-sister, Oh Se-ji.
Se-ji: Hello!
Y/N: W-what?!
Y/M: And I'm sorry if I've been spending way too much money from your account but I wanted to treat my newest daughter.
Y/N: Mom.. But you should've asked me first.
Y/M: Why should I? I'm your mother. I should be allowed to spend all of your money.
Y/N: What?!
Y/M: Be grateful that I am your mother. Who gave you your looks? Your voice? Your talent and your fame? It was me. You would be nothing without me.
You feel as if your heart has been shattered to pieces by hearing what your most trusted person in the whole wide world just said to you.
Y/N: How could you say that to me? Fine, you helped me out from the start, but really? My looks, and my talent has never come from you. I look like Dad, and my talent comes from dad.
Y/M: What? No, I made you the person you are today. Where has your dad been all your life? Hm?..
Y/N: I- My dad left because you cheated on him!
Everyone turns to look at the scene the both of you are causing.
Y/N: He would have never left. And when I was younger you never looked after me properly. You'd always beat me to a curve. Right, 7 years ago when I told you everything I thought I could trust you again. I thought you'd never hurt me again.
Y/M: I'm not hurting you, Y/N. Just because I wasted your money on your sister?
Y/N: She's not my sister. And your not my mother. Anymore, at least. Im cancelling you from my account. Please never talk to me again.
Se-ji: New sis.. You shouldn't talk like that to mother.. And we're going to be siblings in a week. You can't abandon us.
Y/N: I can see why you love Se-ji so much, "mother". She's perfect, isn't she? I can't compare to her.
Y/M: What are you talking about?!
Y/N: Not once have I been perfect in your eyes. The times when you hosted those events for me. They were just for your fame, and your image. You made everything think that we have the perfect mother-daughter relationship. I truly loved you.
Have you ever loved me?..