5 || The One Stage of Grief; Fuck.

Aizawa was pissed.

     He'd finally gotten to go back to the U.A. Dorms, ready to pass out and enjoy temporary death, but then he realized he couldn't hear Kaminari's 'sleep music'. By sleep music, he means vulgar songs that Aizawa was unfortunate enough to hear, being right above Kaminari's dorm. He'd just never said anything about it because honestly, when had noise ever stopped Aizawa from getting his beauty sleep.

      Immediately, Aizawa went out to the living room, finding only Sero and Tokoyami. Sero caught Aizawa's eyes, and immediately looked away, most likely not wanting to alert him as to what Kaminari was doing.

     Aizawa knew that he knew something. Moving beside him, Aizawa folded his hands. Sero was sweating now, but tried to remain calm.

     "Sero."

     A spike of nervousness visibly went down Sero's spine. With a shaky smile, Sero turned to Aizawa, "Hey-a sensei. What're you doing down here?" He asks, putting his head on his propped-up fist.

     "I'm going to make this quick, so we can cut through the excuses." Aizawa said. The less children to deal with, the better, "Where is Kaminari-"

     He could already tell by his face that Sero wasn't snitching without a fight, so he continued before Sero could say anything, "-Tell me. Or I tell Mic about you and your 'secret stash'. We all know how much he loves to talk."

     Aizawa was pissed. Even more.

     Storming down across the U.A. grounds, he couldn't help but wonder what was going through those idiot's minds.

     'They- maybe- possibly, went to talk to.... Talk to the- the intruders from yesterday...' Sero had said. As much as Sero wanted to back his friends, he knew the punishment for smoking on school grounds underage- and selling- probably would've been worse than the cleaning duties or detention his friends might get.

     And sometimes a homie has to be selfish.

     Aizawa marched out the door immediately after asking for a list of who went. Hopefully he'd get there before they did anything destructive.

     The only responsible person who even went with them was Asui, but Aizawa was sure she'd only forcibly stop them if they were in direct danger.

     It took him way to long to get to the recently evacuated building, considering he'd ran there. Racing through the winding halls, Aizawa paused at the top of the basement stairwell. Collecting himself, Aizawa reminded himself to be quiet, as to not alert the students or intruders to his presence before necessary. 

     Walking down the stairs as quietly as possible, a faint sound coming from below increased in volume. It was an explosion, then another. Continuous explosions unique to a particular problem child Aizawa knew.

     Screw being careful, Aizawa rushed down the stairs.

     Pushing open cob-webbed doors, Aizawa's eyes zipped between the interrogation room and the glass door. He noticed the movement behind the smudged glass and sprinted towards it.

     Even before he entered the room, he heard arguing. 

     "GUYS!"

     "I SAID-"

     "SOMEONE'S AWAKE!"

     Bakugou's explosions ceased into a deadly silence, followed by, "Shit." Now, all Aizawa could hear was his rigid breath and angry steps.