14 || Roommates (Not In Prison This Time)

The group had been escorted out of the cell hallway, and immediately felt so much better. Most of them were stretching in the room just outside of the hallway, as they couldn't before. Aizawa waited patiently, not wanting them to complain about not getting to stretch later.

     Ranboo finally stood up fully, his hands nearly reaching the rather tall ceiling. Tommy stood of to the side, watching his friends for a moment. He looked down at his scarred hand and flexed it. It didn't feel scarred. It didn't feel like his body had been hit as much as it canonically had.

     But he felt different, and he wasn't sure why- or even how. His hair was longer now. He just noticed that. It was longer, and cut very unevenly. He assumed his character had probably don it with a blade. Looking around, a lot of his friends were like that.

     Except for Techno, who was apparently too good for their plebian ways and had his hair neatly tucked away in a braid that fell down his front. How did he even do that? He was in a cell for days.

     Tommy shook his head and decided he needed a distraction. Maybe he could figure out that weird music thing he talked about with Aizawa in his interrogation. They'd theorized that it was different for everyone- and Tommy had equated that to personal background music, but was it really like that?

     He walked up to one of the heroes that had let them out- the one with blonde hair that was slicked back extremely far, reminiscent of a parrot- and held out his hand.

     The man looked down at him, eyebrow quirked behind his yellow-orange shades, "What's up, little listener?" His voice boomed.

     "Give me your hand." He demanded. The man cautiously looked sideways at Aizawa, who just shrugged. The man held out his hand, which was wearing a glove, but a fingerless pair.

     Tommy reached foreword and gently gripped his wrist. A loud metal beat immediately filled his ears, and all of the other noise in the room fell away to make room for the music. At the loud booming noise, Tommy's heart started to beat faster with adrenaline on instinct.

     Quickly, for fear of having a heart attack- and his own ear drums- Tommy yanked his hand away, "Jesus Christ, man, what the fuck." He mumbled, holding his hands to his now ringing ears.

     The man looked between Aizawa and Tommy, asking Aizawa something Tommy couldn't hear.

     Finally, his ears stopped ringing and Tommy hesitantly lowered his hands form his ears. Looking at Aizawa, he groaned, "That man's music is too loud." He complained, moving away from the man.

     Aizawa raised his eyebrows and nodded, "I could've guessed."

     "Huh? What just happened?"

     "It's Tommy's- uh, quirk." Aizawa said simply, "Why did you do that, though?" He asked, leaning back against the cold, stone wall.

     "'Dunno, I just wanted to know what would happen." Tommy said, then realized that he should know what his own quirk does, "I mean, y'know, what kind of music goes in that kind of person's head." Tommy said, motioning to his hair.

     "Hey!" The man called as Tommy walked away, "What- what was that supposed to mean?"

     "Kid's don't lie, Mic."

     "Oh, wow Aizawa, now you're being mean to me."

     Techno fiddled with his skull mask. He would've taken it off, but he rather liked it. Made him more intimidating. Next, he started to fiddle with his braid, redoing the end partially. His hair was fairly long, and Techno was sure if he let it out of it's braid it would fall just below his waist.