20 || Anger Issues

The streamers stayed at the back of the class for a while, even after the class test was over with. Tubbo kept an eye on Kaminari, unsure of whether he knew something they didn't. 

     Something about the way he'd looked at Dream, it made Tubbo think he was suspicious in the same way the three youngest streamers were. Still, he found himself unable to think very much about it as his headache worsened.

     He'd gone to the front with Ranboo and Tommy to ask Aizawa for an Advil, but the hero had no idea what that was. Tubbo kept listing off medicine, but they didn't have any of it in this world.

     "Ibuprofen?" Tubbo asked, grinding his teeth to keep the pain at bay. Tommy groaned next to him, "Whatever they have, give me some, too." Tubbo glanced over at him, "What's wrong with you?"

     Tommy sat on the desk, much to Aizawa's distaste, "Your headache is infectious, or something. Maybe you talking about it gave me a second-hand headache."

     "That's not how headaches work, I don't think," Ranboo said. Tommy rolled his eyes, "Your face doesn't work like that."

     Aizawa cleared his throat, "Well, you can go see Recovery Girl." 

     Ranboo was about to say that they didn't know who that was when Aizawa called for a student.

     "Kaminari! Come here!"

     Kaminari was startled from staring absent-mindedly at Dream and fell out of his chair. Tommy snickered as Kaminari jumped up and ran up to the front.

     "Listen, 'Raser, no matter what Mina told you, I didn't steal it, and Koda just left his bunny in his closet." Kaminari smiled nervously, giving a thumbs up.

     Ranboo's eyes widened, "You stole a bunny? Why a bunny?"

     Kaminari scoffed, "I just said I didn't, actually."

     Aizawa sighed, "Okay, I don't care, just lead these three to Recovery Girl's office."

     The student nodded, immediately bolting out of the door. The bench trio struggled to keep up until Kaminari slowed down at the end of the hall.

     Aizawa sat back down at his desk after the four left, "That's three fewer problem children to deal with."

     Tubbo looked at Kaminari, "You were staring at Dream a lot." He commented. He really couldn't be bothered with dancing around the issue, not with the hell of a migraine he had.

     Kaminari nervously laughed, "Uh, well, I like his... Mask."

     Ranboo looked between the two of them. He blinked and opted not to look at the very awkward exchange, looking straight ahead. Tommy rubbed his forehead, "He's too old for you."

     Stifling a laugh, Ranboo covered his mouth. Kaminari chuckled, "I don't like him, oh my hero."

     "But, you know something, don't you?" Tubbo asked, ignoring the previous topic. Kaminari's smile fell, "I'm sure I don't know what you mean, good sir."

     Tubbo's brows furrowed and he felt a pronounced anger bubble up inside of him. His fuse was short today.

     "Goddammit, what do you know about Dream?" He seethed, trying to let out a little anger without punching something, which he very much wanted to do.

     Ranboo gave Tubbo a side-glance, worried for his friend. He hadn't seen Tubbo so serious. Tommy noticed through the haze of his increasing headache and put a hand on his shoulder.